Chapter 18: Two months later and Shantelle's bridal shopping.

Hey, everyone  it's me again shantae33, and   this is chapter 18 of two can play that game!!" (jb love story) this sequel is almost finished now  and so i hope you will enjoy reading chapter 18 as i enjoyed writing it and please forgive me for the long wait,but i had writer's block  but without further ado here chapter 18. ENJOY!.@shantae33

 It  was now  two  full months  since i gave birth to our beautiful daughter  Lucy, she was a daddy's girl  oh and speaking of which she was also with her dad  at his interview  on the Ellen Show  today  i couldn't attend  it , because today i was going bridal shopping with  Patty,Ari and Sasha  who Justin had flew over , he flew Sasha over  for our wedding , our wedding was in a week time.

 I  had already took my shower and i was already dress too  i was just applying my makeup neatly to my face  i was wearing  a blue boot cut denim jeans and a  multi coloured halter neck top with a blue boyfriend cardigan  and a pair of  white  two inch sling back heels   with my hair in a high pony tail.

Soon  i was finish applying my make up  i took up my purse  and phone and exited my bedroom i left and was now down in the living room  waiting for the others to arrive  but it wasn't long after  i heard a  horn honk outside and i knew it was them so i left out and lock the door behind me  then   i walk to the limo that was waiting and climb inside   and i was now with my  mother in law to be Patty and my friends Arianna and Sasha   which was as excited as i was too.

" Hey Patty,Sasha and Ari,"  how are you?." I greet and ask.

" Hey  Shantelle,"  we are good" and how are you?." Patty and Ari replied and asked.

" I  am OK, it's just that i kinda miss Lucy ," i know that i will see her tonight ." I answered.

"Awe,"   me too Shantelle, i missed her a bit too, but no worries," Justin will take good care of her OK , which you know that too." Patty, said smiling and giving me a comforting hug.

Soon  we  arrived  at   Linda's Brides and Bridesmaid store, we got out of the limo and was soon inside the store Patty and  i was at the brides gown section  looking for the perfect bride gown.

While  Arianna and Sasha was at the bridesmaid dresses section , after  a while   Patty left the bride gowns section and went over to the section with the elegant seven inch stilettos heels , not just stilettos heels because different type of heels was there such as prisms,kittens,cone and spool heels too but it look like she was most interested in the  elegant white stiletto heels that was on the stand.

Not long  after i found two  very beautifully ,charming and elegant bride gowns  with  cathedral trains.

There was a luxury  wedding dress with halter Swarvoski crystals beads backless A-line Cathedral train lace bling custom ivory gown completed with the veil  and there  was a custom made sexy sweetheart bead A-line cathedral train wedding dress too.

I  took  both dresses and went into the empty  fitting  room  where i strip out of my  clothes and   tried the first bride gown which was the luxury wedding  gown with halter Swarvoski crystals beads backless A-line with a really wide cathedral train ,plus it was custom made, the train lace bling it was ivory and it was completed with the veil also.

I  came out of the fitting room to take a look in the larger full body image mirror outside in the store,

" Wow" you are looking fabulous and extremely beautiful in that dress, Shan,"  i have to admit  that , Shantelle." Patty ,said as she paid for Jazzy's flower girl dress and the white elegant stiletto that she have been admiring since we arrive  at the store .

" Thank you ,Pat tie."  I  replied  walking back to the fitting room , but i know which one of these dresses i wanted already , i was definitely in love with it, but anyway i still try the next one but the first one was the one i was in love with and i just had to have it .

After the girls found their bridesmaid dresses , the colour was blue, so their dresses was blue ,pageboy suits was blue and white tie or white suits and blue ties OK  because Justin suit was white with blue  tie and it was same for the best man too.

After the girls and myself  found a stunning silver plated tiara with crystals studded to it  i had also found a pair of white elegant seven inch  beaded stilettos  and i also bought  a  evening dress for myself which was a  white sexy  sweetheart neckline  ankle length sexy split side  detailed rhinestones hem tail dress, i took my credit card and pay for everything including the bridesmaid dresses too.

" Have a good day ,now  BTW con grads."  The cashier  told me smiling.

"Why, thank you very much love." I reply  as  we all wave goodbye to her.

Patty was in the limo waiting for us now.

Soon we were back in the limo going back home now , i wanted to see Lucy  so much i couldn't wait to arrive , not that i didn't want to see my lovely fiance Justin  too  but  i was more anxious to see our daughter.....

COMMENTS!

VOTES!

LIKES!

FOLLOWS TOO!  

Note: I did not proofread this chapter or edit it yet so you will find grammatical mistakes. you have been warn!..I AM NOT A ROBOT!