Chapter 19: the night before Shantelle's and JB Wedding!.

Author's Note: Hello  to my dearest readers and followers and to everyone who supported me through this sequel Two can play that game aJB love story sequel and also through the first one the wind beneath my wings too ,thanks for voting ,commenting and even reading my works and adding them too to your reading list. @xAaliyahx  this is chapter nineteen as you can see almost finish now too. Enjoy!.

Chapter nineteen.

It  was now  one night before our big day , i was so excited and happy i couldn't wait until tomorrow but Lucy  had woken  up and it was now one fifty six almost two in the morning  so Justin was  downstairs in the kitchen making her bottle and i was in our bedroom   playing with her and trying to calm her down   she stopped crying but  she was still in a bit of temper  , her brown hazel eyes was so  captivating just like her father's.

" Hey  Shan," sorry for keeping you and my beautiful little ,princess waiting for her bottle."  Justin  whisper  as he enter the bedroom he took Lucy from my arms  and held  her in his and  was now feeding her .

" Don't apologize to me ,you should be apologizing to Lucy if any apology  not me."  I told him  as i got in bed and was trying to sleep ,but there was no sleep in my eyes  so i was thinking of going down to the movie room to watch a few movies and maybe i'll feel sleep in time to come.

But  soon  Justin was finished feeding Lucy and she was asleep in her crib again. " Hey  Justin would you care to come watch a few movies with me?,"  Oh and you can finished tell me where you bought our mansion too,that  i heard you finalized over the phone last night  with Mr  Wright."

I  asked  smiling.  Oh and yes he bought a mansion, for us now  that after the wedding we could move in also and it was  already furnished too with indoor and outdoor pools and i think it was a bit bigger than this one too.

" And Justin ," we could also catch up on some romantic  scenes of our own ?," how does that sound ?."  I ask  ,slowly  walking off.

"OK  it sounds cool to me Shawty," lead the way then  beautiful ."  He  reply grabbing my wrist gently and stepping closer to me  i lead the way down to the movie room  we sat down together in the front row   and  was watching the Notebook one of my favourite movies in the romance genre.

" Shan, let's catch up on those romantic scenes of our own now," good timing." Justin whisper into my ears.

Justin  didn't even let me answer before.

He gently  push me down on the long corner sofa that was in the side of the room ,and  he started undoing my buttons on my silk pj top and his plump lips was  now  moving in perfect rhythm with mine i wrap my hands around his  neck  and gaze up in those deep brown hazel eyes i got lost in them , he wanted to go further than kissing though.

" Justin ,i wish we could go further than kissing now too but we can't," not yet anyway, because remember that  my cut hasn't healed  properly yet OK ."  I told him as he slowly raise up off of me  but he was still   kissing my neck and cheek and also my chest too.

After our small  almost make out session, we watch a few more movies and was soon  asleep again....

VOTES!

COMMENTS!

LIKES!

FOLLOWS!

Thanks for all the support on these books the wind beneath my wings (a jb love story) and the sequel  two can play that game too.