Chapter 16: Three months later and Justin marriage proposal.

Hello again  my faithful readers,voters,commenters and  also to everyone else who read this this story thanks for your votes ,comments and  to everyone who like my work please thanks a lot it means a lot to me  and so without further ado i present  chapter 16 to you  and i hope you will enjoy reading it. ENJOY!@shikiela...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It  was  now   three  months  since i   moved   back in with    Justin and Pattie ,  i  already  did my ultra sound scan   which that was three months ago now   but we  didn't wan't to know the gender  we  both wanted it to be a   surprise. 

I   was now  six months  gone in my pregnancy   now   oh  and tonight i had a date  with  the love of my life  Justin  too  he told me he had a surprise for me too but i ask  him today where was our date and  he told me that  is for him to know  and me to find out ,  so i think i will just have to wait and see  , the  date  was 8:00  and it was already  6:58 to be precise and Justin wasn't home yet    i went  and took   a shower   but soon i was finish in the shower  so  i took a towel  off of the towel rack   and wrapped my body i brush and floss my teeth   and  wash my face thoroughly    and step back into   Justin's  bedroom   oh  and i also stayed  in Justin's bedroom   instead  of going back to the guestbedroom  too.

And  of course  i needed   Arianna's  help  now , i took up my samsung  galaxy s4  and send Ari  a text message  (hi  Ari  i really need your help now pls pop over :( Shanxx)   after  sending it    in seconds i got her reply   ( Relax bestie i'm on my way .  Ari).

In   the  next five minutes   Arianna  was here, helping me with my  hair  and  outfit  and  also  my   make up,  i told Ari  i was   going to wear  my  four inches white and red diamond studded stilletoe heels  so she  took out my red and white   beaded  waistline maternity empire  ankle length dress,  my  make up  was neatly applied  to my face  although it was not all of them,  it was just the blush,eyeshadow,lipstick and lipgloss  my hair  was  curl elegantly.

Anyway   very soon i  heard  Justin  car  drive in  but the time was just 7:45 so he had enough time to get a quick shower and to get ready   and men get  ready  very quick but women take a lot of time to be ready   truly  speaking,   i   got dressed in my outfit  and i look at  my appearance in the full bodied mirror   i  add my diamond  earrings to my ears    and  pick up my  white clutch  purse  with all of my possesions in it.

Justin    came  inside of   the  bedroom

"WOW" Shan  you are  looking   gorgeous."

Justin  said  complimenting  me with  a passionate kiss, after  we pull apart.

"How was your  day making  your music  video ?"

i   ask  him while he  run to the bathroom.

"Oh  it was ok , even though it's not finish, so i have to go back and finish it  tomorrow."

He    replied  with a sad  face.

But in  twenty minutes  time  Justin was ready  too , he was looking  great    he was wearing a white jacket suit  with  a  blue tie with white stripes across it  and  his  pair of white shoes.

I  told  Ari  that   she could  drive back herself home in my car   and   bring it  back to me tomorrow   afternoon, anyway we both left her on the bacony   and we got in the limo and left.

On   our  way   to my date  or should i say our date,  Justin  speak   telling me  that he  was  sorry.

"Shan,"  i'm sorry but i'm going  to  have  to blind fold you  now   until we arrive  at our destination which isn't long."

He  told  me.

And  funny enough  it was really true  that  our destination wasn't a long one either, well me and Justin  drove in comfortable silence  we held hands  finally  i felt the   limo came to a halt  then  it park.

But i  was still blindfolded though  Justin got me out of the   limo and guided me through   to our table  after we arrive where he was taking me he told me to have a seat  but  i wasn't sitting on a chair in a restaurant  , then  atlast i  saw where i was, i  was on the Ellen Degeneres  show.

" Hello  Ellen,"   i  greeted her   giving her   a bear hug.

"So  Justin is  this my  surprise , that you've been talking about all week?"   you and Usher have been talking  about  my surprise, like it's going to be the be  the  best  thing that ever happen to me."

"No  shawty,"    your  surprise  is a  proper  one,  ok .

" Ellen   would you please  dim  your lights  for  me   i'm  ready  to give my  beautiful  girlfriend her surprise now."

Justin ask  her.  And     she  dim the lights , after dimming the lights.

"Shantelle Tiffany-Rose Mason," i love you so much  baby   and just as i said before no one can ever  replace   you, cause  i've realise that   baby  and i also know  that in three months time  you will be giving birth to our small bundle of joy, which btw could be a girl or a boy we don't know that yet ,  "Shantelle will   you please do me the honour of becoming the next mrs Bieber , my wife ?."

He  ask   on   one  knee   with  a  black velvet box   with a   white platinum  gold  diamond  ring.

I  was still in shock!  but i manage to  choke out  the  answer .

" YES!" "YES! YES!"  i  scream  repeatedly  while i  give him a passionate kiss  and  almost queezed the life out of him  i was so happy and excited .

After    Justin slide  the  ring on my finger, i    now know my heart  only belonged to one person now and that was Justin.

But  soon we were finish  on the Ellen  show   then we left and went  to  a  restaurant   where  we ate   we toasted to our  engagement  on the Ellen  show....

COMMENTS!"

VOTES!"

LIKES!

FOLLOWS!"

NOT   EDITED YET!"  OR PROOFREAD YET!. Sorry about any grammatical errors.

All rights reserved  to A.L Jarrett.