Chapter 21:Justin's and Shantelle wedding reception(a.k.a)After party.

A/N: Hi  Everyone  i am writing the final chapter of the sequel today and i would like  to say a huge thanks goes to everyone who supported this book  and also the wind beneath my wings a jb love story the first book, thanks for all the votes,comments,likes and also followers thank you, to all of JB FANS Thanks to you too. peace!. xAaliyahx.

Chapter  twenty one.

Soon Justin  and i was home  i was getting dress in  my  evening  dress that i bought at Linda's brides and bridesmaid store, and got my hair out of the french twist and  brush it and   let it down , and Justin got change into something  a bit formal and now we were both ready to go to the reception.

Soon  we were back in the Limousine  going to the venue where our after party was being held , we soon  arrive there , Justin  got out of the limo and came around my side  he opened the door for me and help me out  we link arms and walk inside the building together , but it look like everyone was waiting for us too, that they could start , but the table decor was just stunning it was blue silk table covers  with a mixture of blue bells and white Lilly flowers on the table in vases and the streamers were blue and white too.

So, anyway, we  went over to the huge table  that my now mother in law and also father in law  and the rest of the family was sitting at, even my father was sitting there too, i gave Pattie a hug before i sat but i think dad saw that as an opportunity to have his first dance with the bride and his daughter. 

" May i have this dance?."  He ask proudly.

Mariah  Carey ,song  hero, was playing.

" Of course you may ."   I reply as he took my hand and we went on the dance floor and was dancing until my husband cut in.  " May i have this one with the bride ?," asking  my dad as he took me as  Tonight i  celebrate my love for you ,  by Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack

 Started  playing  and we just dance i was so relaxed in Justin's arms.

A few minutes later  the bestman was about to give his speech now so everyone stood up and  we were finished dancing too.

                   USHER-THE BEST MAN  SPEECH.

"Before beginning , I'd like to  offer my  sincerest gratitude to Shantelle and Justin for allowing me to be a part of this special occasion. Also , I would like to say thank you to Mr  Nicholas Mason for all that you've done to make this the special day that it is. And of course, my gratitude to Pattie and  Jeremy for all the support that you've given  to make this by all accounts the perfect day. This morning when Justin and i were  getting ready, he turned to me and ask  "Is everything OK?."  I don't mind telling you that i was taken aback by this. In all the years since i've known him , that's the first time he's expressed any interest in my well being ,oh sure  he's talk to me before but it's usually, pass the chips", or " Don't stand in front of the tv" or " get me a Red bull."  This  morning he wanted to know if i was OK?. I blame Shantelle for this sudden surge in sentimentality . Now Justin is more caring,more generous and sensitive. I don't even know him anymore Shantelle has changed him , he's actually a man now, I should thank you  Shantelle, you've done in four months what i couldn't do in four years.

"It  is with great pleasure  that i say  congratulations to Shantelle and JB...May you share many warm days and many warm nights , everyone please raise your glasses with me ...here's to JB and  Shantelle.." Con grads all the best to you both!". Everyone shouted as they join in the toast with Usher.

" After  Usher and everyone else gave a small speech  such as my dad ,Justin,myself and Jeremy too and we thank Usher for his great speech,

Soon  we thank every one for coming and we also thank the bridesmaid and pageboys for their generosity, after we ate. Justin and i left, we left Lucy with Pattie and we left to Paris on Justin's private jet  Paris the city of love  and our honey moon too....

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT EVERYONE I HOPE YOU HAD ENJOY READING THESE BOOKS AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT! Enjoy  this chapter  i'm off to write the epilogue now thanks for voting,commenting and ETC...

votes!

likes!

comments!

follow too!