First Day

Chapter 1

Adelynn walks up to her new school that she now attends, Ouran High School as the new student. The first thing she sees is Pink. Her favorite color pink- note the sarcasm. She walks up to the school with her bag slug over her shoulder to scope the building out, well more like a pink fairy tale palace. It was better seeing the real thing than just looking a various blueprints and maps.

"I wonder what unicorn chucked up on this place? Probably Pinkie Pie." She said as she stood at the front gates and shakes her head in disapproval. In the distance behind Adelynn, she hears shuffling sounds of bags behind her, so she looks over her shoulder to see who's behind her, and sees a girl with brown pixie hair cut, big brown eyes and she was wearing the boys uniforms. She knew who this person was, just like every other student and teachers where. Adelynn approached the girl, Haruhi Fujioka.
"Do you need help there?" Adelynn asks her. The girl looks up at Adelynn and the cross dresser just nods, being to out of breath to say anything. Adelynn picks up both the bags without any effort and walks next to Haruhi. "In return can you show me where the office is?"

"Wow. . . Just then. . .you remind me of Kyoya-Senpai...Yes of course I can."she breaths. As Adelynn and the cross dresser walk through the school Adelynn notices a lot of attention, and more on the female side. Adelynn knew why but she just couldn't get her grasp around the fact that thy all thought of her as male.

"Why do all the girls keep on staring at you?"Adelynn asks as she glares at all the girls sending her daggers.

"I'm part of a Host Club that entertains the ladies of this school." she said all of a sudden going into depression.

"What a lovely club and you sound so enthusiastic about it." Adelynn remarks. She herself hated the idea of 'entertaining' ladies, she thought it was just another way of saying flirt.

"Well I didn't join it by choice, I was forced into it because I owe them a debt." she said. Oh, yes. Adelynn knew all about the club mistaking Haruhi for a girl. That was one of the things about coming to school 5 weeks later than everyone else. Her excuse, she's American.

"So that's why your forced to dress like boy." Adelynn said her past thoughts. She just looks at Adelynn in shock 'How does she know?'.

"Because you look like a girl as well as sound like one, plus I know your a commoner because no way on earth a rich person knows where to get commoner coffee, so you were probably mistaken for a boy by this Host Club of yours." Adelynn reasons her past thoughts. The girl just looks at Adelynn in absolute shock 'How did she guess?!'

"How do you think I got into Ouran? I have a brain you know."Adelynn said

"Can you read my mind?" Haruhi asks, eyeing Adelynn.

"No I can't but I'm really good at reading facial expression and putting myself into others minds." Adelynn said with a bit of a laugh.

"Isn't it into others shoes?" The girls asks.

"What? Oh no, some peoples shoes stink and I prefer brains."Adelynn said running up the stairs and looking down at the girl. 'How does she move so much faster than me with 1 kilogram of coffee in each hand?' "Come on, I want to see my time table." so for the rest of the trip Adelynn and the cross dresser walk faster to the club room.

"We're here." She said as she stood in front of the door. Adelynn puts her hand to open the door but the cross dresser stops her."Are you sure you want to do that?" she asks.

"I'm sure I can handle it."Adelynn said with a cocky smile, already knowing what was behind the door.
"I just remembered, what's your name?" Haruhi sweat drops at the realization that neither of them have introduced themselves. Adelynn was lucky at the fact she wasn't stupid enough to use her name.

"I'm Haruhi Fujioka, I'm sorry I completely forgot to introduce myself" Haruhi said.

"Same here, Adelynn Rose."Adelynn reply's shaking hands with Haruhi.

"Its all right, but watch this Haruhi, let me whisper something in your ear." Adelynn said leaning in to Haruhi, just as Adelynn saw the floor darken around the bottom of the door, she smirks, knowing that shes right and Haruhi gives her a quizzical look. Adelynn taps her nose, slowly and quietly moving in front of the door and quickly flings the doors open, flinging the people that were hiding behind it seconds ago.
"Boys, eaves drooping isn't very polite, haven't you ever been taught that." Adelynn said waving her finger making a tut-tut noise. That's how Adelynn Rose met the notorious Host Club and also the day that would change things in her future. And not just the job she was sent to do.