I Like It In It's Original Place

Chapter 13

Adelynn sat at her desk to the left of Haruhi as she talks to Amaya who was stood in front of her.
"I'm worried about the twins, do you think they'll make up?" Amaya asks as she nibbles on her thumb. Adelynn thought she would go on with the twins act, she could use it against them.
"Hikaru and Karou will be fine, there's no need to worry." Adelynn smile reassuringly as she pulls down Amayas hand.
"Okay. . ." Amaya whispers with a sad nod as she walks to her seat at the front.
"How can you be so calm? Are you no worried about them?" Haruhi asks as she places her bag on the table.
"I would be. . . If I were gullible." Adelynn grins as she looks to the door and hears various students gasp. She tries to hold back the laugh that was threatening to spill and covers her mouth as if she was gasping at Hikaru's getup.
"Adelynn, Haruhi, good morning." Hikaru waves as he stands next to Adelynn's desk.
"Hi Hikaru, nice hair." She points out as she leans back in her chair, still covering her enormous grin.
"Hikaru, what in the world happened to your hair? Why is it dyed pink?" Haruhi asks as she stares up to him.
"'Coz pink suits me, don't ya' think it's cute. From now on I am the pink haired twin, I don't want to be mistaken for Karou for the rest of my life, ya' know?" Hikaru asks. 'Since when has he ever said ya. . . That just makes it so easy to see through their acting.'
"Adorable." Adelynn states boredly with a sighs as she tightens her ponytail and looks to the door where Karou had appeared.
"Good morning Adelynn, Haruhi." Karou greets.
"Karou's the blue twin." Haruhi points out.
"Morning." Adelynn smiles up to him and waves slightly. Hikaru starts to walk over to his chair to the left of Haruhi.
"I was finally able to sleep all by myself last night. But I ended up having a nightmare, I dreamt that my stylist had dyed my hair pink. It was so garish and ridiculous I woke up screaming." Karou said as he went to sit down next to Adelynn. But the moment he was about to sit, Hikaru kicked his chair over so he fell on the floor. Adelynn made a noise in the back of her throat, trying to keep in the giggles. She leans forward as Hikaru send her a cocky smirk, then he fell on the floor as Karou grabs his chair leg. Both boys stood up and you could see the Lightning between them. Haruhi was annoyed by them but moment they started throwing objects at each other Adelynn covers her mouth with her hand and looks down at her desk so they couldn't see the smile on her face. This was going to be a fun day.

Adelynn sat to the right of Haruhi in the cafeteria and ignored the host as Tamaki and Honey complain to the twins. Hikaru sits next to Haruhi and starts making conversation.
"So are you enjoying your time without Karou?" Adelynn asks as she places her chin in the palm of her hand.
"It's been a breeze, I don't have to put up with his constant following now." Hikaru said. Adelynn hums to him in understanding but she held a smirk on her face.
"Can I sit here?" Karou asks as sits next to Adelynn.
"Sure." She said giving him a smirk.
"Do you want to try my food, yours looks cheap." Karou said as he looks at Adelynn quavers and ham sandwich.
"How dare you offend my quavers, I'll have you know these are covered in cheesy goodness." Adelynn said sarcastically and giggles. She holds one out for him to try. Then he bites it from her fingers.
"Very cheesy." He agrees with a straight face. "How about mine?" He asks as he holds her chin and move his spoon to her mouth. Adelynn raises an brow at him, but that did stop the tingling feeling his touch left. Karou was making an 'ah' noise as he brought the spoon lose to her face. Then Hikaru bites the spoon instead.
"Quick butting in, get lost Karou." Hikaru said with his mouth still on the spoon. Then Karou calmly picks up a bowl of soup and throws it at Hikaru. Luckily he got none on Haruhi or Adelynn but Adelynn did have to stop herself from laughing when she saw who it hit instead. Tamaki was covered in soup and Hikaru let go off his tie with a winning look on his face. Then they continue to fearsly throw food at each other.
"Come on Haruhi, let's not get stuck in this mess." Adelynn whispers as she takes Haruhis arm and leads her out the cafeteria.