Little King

Chapter 16

Adelynn walks through the halls at the end of the day. Monday's were exhausting. She tightens her ponytail as she walks slowly to the clubroom. She was sure that the idiots were going to get themselves into trouble without her. Plus she has been made to do more work due to the fact of the attempted assassination of Tamaki. It wasn't a big surprise that he was the first target.
And she knew he wouldn't be the last.
As she walks down the corridor she hears small foot steps following her. She turns around to see a small boy in a green elementary uniform with a brown haired middle parting and grey eyes.
"H-hey, do you know where I can find the Host Club?" He asks with a stutter; trying to act strong but failing as he stared up at the exotic looking girl. (Remember Adelynns American.)
"Yes, I'm heading there now." Adelynn smiles kindly. No, this wasn't a fake smile she gives her guest. It was a genuine one. Because this boy was a kid. Adelynn loves children. Don't get me wrong she found some of them bratty but they where entertaining. She smiles down to him.
"Can I ask your name?"
"Shiro, Shiro Takaoji." He said as he stares up at her in slight awe.
"Mines Adelynn Rose. Pleasure to meet you." She said as she held out her hand. He shakes it as he gives her an unsure look. They continue to walk down the hallway in silence as Shiro stares up at her. Adelynn catches this and winks down at him as he blushes and looks away, gripping his hands in a fist as he tried to hide his face.
"Where here Shiro." Adelynn interrupts his thoughts as he looks at the two door handles. He puts on a fir face and a confident air flows around him. He pushes the door open as rose petals flow over to him and Adelynn looks at the club in amusement. They were all dressed up in fancy outfits.
"Welcome to Ouran Host Club~" Adelynn chuckles to herself at Shiros reaction as he jumps back and lands on his back side. Adelynn gives her hand out to help him up.
"Don't worry, it only gets worse." She whispers into his ear.
"Oh, it's just a kid-" "-not only that it's just a boy." The twins spoke. "And Adelynn."
"What's wrong little one? Did you come to my palace in search of something?" Tamaki questions.
"E-h? A-are you the king of this place?" Shiro asks.
"Oh God." Adelynn sighs as she rubs her hand down her face. Tamaki sighs *cough*morelikeorgasms*cough* after Shiro called him King.
"Well are you?" Shiro asks.
"Come closer lost one." Tamaki orders in a soft voice. Shiro walks closer to him as Adelynn shakes her head at all the trouble that's going to come out from this. Well whilst Tamaki jabbers away she can look up Shiro.
"I can't believe Tamaki actually took him in." Adelynn comments to Kyoya as she sat with him and drank tea.
"Well he did call him King." Kyoya muses as he types away on his laptop.
"His egos going to be so big." Adelynn shakes her head with a sigh. Haruhi walks over to Kyoya and Adelynn looking slightly disturbed.
"Don't you think it's weird that he's making that kid observers him so close like that?" Haruhi asks.
"There's a theory that people are considered more beautiful the closer they are viewed. Tamaki seems to live by that theory." Kyoya said in amusement. Adelynn peers at him with a smirk on her lips.
"I could be touching you and I'd still just see a shadow King." Adelynn smiles in amusement. Kyoya ignores her as he carries on.
"Well, let's leave them alone." Kyoya said as he continues to write on his notebook. Adelynn shrugs as she walks over to the twins.
"Comedy gold boys?" She asks as she stands behind both twins with a grin on her face as she crosses her arms. Tamaki soon insults his customer, much to Adelynns and the twins amusement, and she runs away crying.
"So how's it going boss? What an adorable little apprentice you've got there." Hikaru snickers.
"Hikaru?" Karou breaths. "Do you with you had a little brother like Shiro?" Karou asks. The twins embrace each other's as Hikaru stares down at him.
"I could search the entire globe and I'd never find a better brother than you, Karou." Hikaru soothe his younger sibling.
"Look! There doing it!" Amaya shouts as she fan girls over the twins.
"Huh?! There homos!. . ." Shiro shouts as he rants about other things.
"You two stop it. You're scaring the poor kid." Adelynn scolds as she lightly taps the back of the twins heads. They pout at her and coo in her ear.
"Someone's getting jealous, Karou." Hikaru said to his brother with a devious smile.
"No. No, you ar-" Adelynn starts
"We shouldn't leave her out, Hikaru, it's just mean." Karou smirks back as he and his brother squish Adelynn between them.
"Stop touching! Get off! You both will infect me with gingerness!" Adelynn squirms as she pops out between the two. Then Shiro bumps into Haruhi as Adelynn quickly moves to steady her.
"I know. It's kinda hard to get used to all the weirdos around here. It took me a while to adjust to all the craziness, so don't freak out, I'm sure you'll get used to it." Haruhi smiles. Adelynn shakes her head at Haruhis naiveness.
"Something wrong?" Haruhi asks.
"Are you a cross dresser?" Shiro asks. She could already hear the three idiots freaking out as she face palmed. Tamaki quickly appears and covers Shiros face.
"Okay, listen up. I think Shiro should take the tea for us!" Tamaki panics obviously.
"Oh! Hello Haruhi! You're looking extra manly today!" Karou said as he pats Haruhis back.
"Now do what the boss said and let Shiro take care of that, it is part of his training. Your to macho for tea sets." Hikaru adds as they all laugh nervously. Adelynn sighs as she shakes her head in shame. Then she hears a smash and she jumps slightly as she sees Shiro looking at the pile on the floor.
"It's not my fault I dropped it, it's your fault because you the one-" Adelynn quickly swoops in and grabs both Shiros hands as she holds them to her face as she crouched down in front of Shiro and looks up to him.
"Are you alright? You didn't cut yourself did you?" Adelynn asks as she looks up at him with a innocent expression. Shiro blinks down at her innocently.
"Are you single?" The moment that's wisped from his lips Adelynn was picked up and moved somewhere else. The moment she raised her arm to bonk them on the head and complain at them for touching her she was met with thin air as she looks around with a scowl. She sees the twins looking over there shoulders at her, still standing with Shiro, Kyoya looking over to her with a flash over his glasses and Honey on Moris back as he laughed innocently at her dumbfounded face and Mori grunts at her. She swivels on her foot and 'hum's at them with a pout as she tightens her pony tail. Adelynn jumps at the sound of a heavy metal object hitting the ground. She turns around to see Shiro in a metal cage. Her eyes widen as she runs over to him.
"Get me out!" Shiro shouts.
"Tamaki! What do you think your doing?! He's just a child! Not an animal!" Adelynn shouts as she points her finger threateningly at Tamaki.
"He was disrespectful towards Haruhi and he needs to learn his lesson. I hired him as my apprentice because I thought he was serious about becoming a host, but I was wrong." Tamaki sighs.
"I'm totally serious! I want you to teach me how to make a woman happy! . . . I'm gonna run out of time. . . Please won't you teach me." Shiro mumbles as he grabs the bars. Adelynns head snaps in his direction. '. . . Run out of time. . .?"
"You're a host because you like to bring a smile to a girls face, that's why you do it right? Please won't you teach me to be like you? You're a genius at it! You're the-the King!" Shiro shouts. Tamaki snaps out from his daze.
"Well you maybe a brat, but I admire your desire to become a host, so I'll teach you." Tamaki said. Shiro grunts to himself.
Just play the King card, works every time.
"You know Shiro, you and I are so much alike." Tamaki said. Adelynn crinkles her nose in disgust.
"Oh you poor kid." Her and Haruhi said simultaneously.
"So then you'll help me become the type of Host that can make any woman happy?" Shiro asks as he stands up in excitement.
"Of course, making a woman happy is the soul purpose of being a host. If this is what you really want Shiro then you'll have to use the material that you already have." Tamaki said.
"What does that mean?" Shiro asks from behind the bars.
"You see." Kyoya begins. "Here at the Ouran Host Club our policy is to use our individual personality traits to benefit the needs of our guests, for example there's Tamaki, who is the princely type, there's the strong silent type, the boy Lolita type, the little devil type, and the cool type, it's all about variety. And now our group is complete with the additions of Haurhi the natural and Adelynn the Unpredictable."
"The natural?" Haruhi questions.
"It's would seem that right now we have a perfect blend of characteristics, so it's going to be difficult to find a new type for Shiro." Kyoya said as Adelynn nods in agreement. The twins started talking and Adelynn sighs as Honey starts crying over being replaced. Then a squeaky voice reached her ears.
"Have I taught you boys nothing?" Renege shouts as she rises from a platform in the ground.
"What's up with this place is suppose to be a music room." Haruhi questions in agitation as she starts sweating. Adelynn pats hers and Honeys head to calm down them both as Haruhi gave her an annoyed look and Honeys crying calmed down.
"All right Miss Manager, how would you put Shiro into our collection of characters?" Tamaki asks. "He can't be the boy Lolita because Hineys already got that covered." Tamaki adds as he lifts up Honey.
"You just don't get it, do you?" Renege questions. "Now listen up! There are plenty of girls out their who have thing for younger boys or boys with baby faces. These girls would be considered shota fans. Now shota can be a very broad category, so it's important to know the genera can be broken down into many different smaller categories. For example; shota fans with a thing for Lolita boys would favour a boy like Honeynozuka-Senpai. But, this little boy is different, if I had to pick a character for him. . ." Range shouts.
"The Naughty Boy type!" Adelynn concludes. Tenge pops up next to her and grins.
"Yes! The naughty boy type for sure!" Renege shouts as she squashes Adelynn. As Renge leaves a panting Adelynn she starts her training on Shiro.
"I've just been attacked." Adelynn breaths as she holds herself up on Haruhis shoulder.
"Do you want a drink?" Haruhi asks.
"Nah, I'm fine." Adelynn said as Haruhi pats her back.
"I can see why you don't like to be touched." Haruhi comments as they watch Shiro stand up and wobble.
"Ah! I've had enough of you people! This is so stupid, none of this is ever gonna he,p me make her happy!" Shiro shouts.
"Who's her?" Haruhi whispers.
"Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed." Adelynn comments as she stands up straight and watches Shiro with a blank expression.
"I swear, younger boys are good for nothing." Renge complains as she goes down on her generator.
"I can't believe he ditched us because he didn't like the lessons, what a selfish little brat." Tamaki complains.
"There's not many people who'd enjoy that Tamaki. But if that pea size nbrain of yours didn't get anything he said I don't know why he'd even bother coming back." Adelynn sighs in disappointment.
"Hey-" Tamaki starts.
"What Adelynn meant Tamaki-Senpai was did you listen to what he said? He said he was going to run out of time, what do you think he means by that? I think that maybe, it's a girl." Haruhi said.
"Of course it's a girl, didn't you see his expression. It was obvious. He's fallen into the mad house." Adelynn adds. -in case anyone forgot Adelynn refers to love as a mad house because she thinks only crazy stupid would believe in such a thing as 'love'.-