New Friends

Chapter 3

"Because I simply couldn't stand to stay away from your beauty." Tamaki said, prancing his way up to Adelynn.

"Tamaki-Senpai, can you save your lines for The Host Clubs clients." Adelynn said

"But you look so beautiful, so fargile and graceful." Tamaki said holding Adelynn chin in his hand. Adelynn quickly slaps his hand way, quickly turns, going into the bath room.

"Look Boss, you scared her away." The twins say.

"Rose-Chan looks very pretty, doesn't she?" Honney asks earning a grunt of agreement from Mori.

|||In The Girls Bath Room|||

Adelynn rushes into the bathroom quickly, muttering things under her breath. She then sits on the side of the sink and turns to Amaya.

"You look fine now, so would you like to go get lunch with me now?" She asks. Amaya just smiles in responce. They exit the toilets together, and to their supprise the Host Club is still standing outside the door. Amaya quickly hides behind Adelynn, Adelynn just looks over her shoulder and raises her eyebrow.

"You made a new friend, Rose-Chan?" Honney asks.

"This is Amaya." Adelynn said stepping to the side and showing Amaya off. She wasn't going to agree bring friends with anyone, she was simply a new acquaintance.

"Amaya Manato?" Kyoya asks

"Y-yes Kyoya-Senpai" Amaya said

"Are you still going to the host club after school for your time with the twins?" Kyoya asks.

"Yes I am" Amaya said, and her gaze wonders over to the twins.

"Come On Amaya, its time I brought you your lunch." Adelynn said hooking arms with Amaya. "See you soon boys".

|||In The Lunch Hall|||

"So do you normally meet with the Host Club after school?" Adelynn asks, getting some lunch.

"Yes, I always meet with the twins, I love their brotherly love" Amaya said

"Brotherly Love? That sounds... interesting" Adelynn utters.

"What do you like about them?" Amaya said smiling. 'Wow, I never thought that the host club could make someone smile like that. This is just like the girls this morning.' Adelynn thought looking at Amaya as she does a closed eye smile.

"Well so far I've only met them once and that was this morning. I could say that they are rather good looking, but they are noisy. But that's If I could, which I won't." Adelynn explains, sounding uninterested in the subject as she looks at the various puddings. "What do you like about them?" Adelynn asks, changing the subject off her.

Amaya's face lights up."Well their love for each other is so cute, I would love to have a twin. Have you never dreamt of having twins before?" she asks.

"No never." Adelynn bluntly state shuddering at the question.

"Your so helpful, also so easy to talk to. I bet if you're ever a Host you'd would have lots of clients." Amaya smiles up at her.

"Well I wouldn't mind hosting. If it makes people happy, I would love people to lighten up just thinking about me, wouldn't that be nice" Adelynn said smiles. She just needs Amaya to get her information computers couldn't, that's the only reason she was being nice. Well that's what she told herself anyway. Amaya starts giggerling. "What you laughing at Missy?" Adelynn said pocking Amayas face.