Dark Days

Please Vote and Comment
Also it's another Carl one I promise the next one will be a Chandler one
Y/N's POV
I swing my dangling legs as I sit on top of the pick up truck that had broken down while on are way of finding a place were we could survive. We need this shelter but right now everything is looking hopeless. The rain beats down onto us filling are empty water bottles that we left on the side of the road to be filled by the down pour. I stare at Carl holding baby Judith protecting her with his hat. He looks back at me but I just give a sad smile. He makes his way towards me. "Y/N what's wrong" he says while putting Judith into the car. "Everything" I mumble but it looks like he didn't seem to hear me.
---
He starts to climb on top of the pick up truck. "You know it's good that we had gotten this rain" he says trying to get to talk. He almost seems positive how could he be so positive when are lives are miserable and this world is full of shit. "Carl how are you so positive" I whisper in a sad tone. He slightly sighs pulling be little closer to him "I know it my seem hard but it's been worse" I look at him with tears in my eyes "how we lost Beth and Tyresse. We are all basically goners, we have no food or shelter..." I drift of from my words.
---
"You know when we were all separated" I nod at him while still looking down. He lifts up my chin "those were the dark days my darling" tears still dripping down my face mixing in with the rain falling. He brushes the wet pieces of hair falling into my eyes. "We have each other, yes people die but now we have to be prepared for it." I still say there in silence "when it was just me and my dad I was a complete asshole. I blamed him for everything like I almost lost my ways again... But now we are together sure it's been rough but we are going to get through this I love you okay"
---
I was shocked it was the first I love you we have ever said in are relationship "I love you too Carl" I whisper. He kisses my lips it wasn't the first kiss but is felt magical. He brakes the kiss with his fingers still under my chin "don't let these dark days get to you love"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Omg this chapter gave me the feels while writing it idek comment if you got the feels like I did bye♡