Cats Make Relationships ~ Alan Ashby Request for @catybird

Request:  Can i request one? My names Caty, and i'd just like fluff cuddle kitty stuff with Alan Ashby. Please and Thanks <3

Hiya lovelies! Here's another imagine. I'm sorry if this one is SUPER, short. I didn't have much of a plot or information or much to work with, but I tried! I hope you like it! Oh, by the way, the original name for this imagine was gonna be OF CATS AND GINGER BOYS but i thought it was too cheesy or whatever. xD

Words: 

&~&~&~&~&&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&&~&~&&~&~&~

 - Narrator's perspective, (Three years ago)*

Caty pressed her face up against the glass pane, her warm breath making little puffs of fog on the cold surface. She peered inside the shelter's window, staring at the five cats, all curled up on the personal animal beds that laid in their cages. 

Most of the cats were an elegant mix of browns, blacks, whites, and grey fur, but there was one who stood out from the bunch. He wasn't calico colored, he was plain orange and white Maine Coon cat. It wasn't just his coloring that made him stand out from the others though. 

Caty could tell the poor kitty wasn't blessed with the happiest life. His right ear was torn in multiple places, and one of his eyes were missing from the looks of it. From what she over-heard the ginger boy who worked inside the pet store, the cat's name was Capn' Fluffers the first, and he's been in their care since he first lost his eye a couple months ago.

'It's sad,' Caty thought, 'That barely anyone cast a second glance at the disfigured cat.'

Caty jumped a little from fright as a warm, welcoming voice snapped her out of her thoughts. 

"We're open still and you can come in, y'know."  The voice said in amusement. Caty looked over towards the head peeking outside of the door, and smiled softly when she noticed the red hair on top of it. 

"Well, I mean, I think I'm alright." She replied, not wanting to be much of a burden to the worker. Besides, the store closed in fifteen minutes anyways.

"Non-sense." The boy argued. "It's cold, and rainy. And, you've been staring in the window for at least five minutes." He stepped aside and opened the door wider for her to slide in. Caty sighed, although not really annoyed at the boy,  and stepped into the warm store. 

"Now that you're inside the store, is there anything I can help you with?" He asked politely. 

Caty thought for a short moment, and took an opportunity to catch the boy's name on his  green and white coloured name tag. Alan, it read in bold, black letters. 

 "Nah-- wait, actually yes." She changed her mind quickly, walking over to the cage with the orange tabby cat, Alan following her. "If it wouldn't be too much of a problem, could I pet him?" 

The corners of Alan's lip curved upwards into a smile, and from what Caty could tell, it seemed genuine. Sure, she may not know Alan at all, but there's some people you could just tell that their smile was true. Alan happened to be one of those people. Caty found herself staring at Alan's bright, white smile as he unlatched the cage door and pulling out Capn' Fluffers.  

"Here you are," he spoke, snapping Caty out of her slightly dazed moment. She opened her arms for the small cat, and Alan placed him gently in her arms. He moved his hands away slowly, prepared to catch him just in case her grip failed. It was evident Alan cared a lot for the cat. 

Then again, he did work at this pet store. It was his job to care and love all the animals. 

"He's so soft," Caty commented, petting his head. "And adorable."

Alan nodded in agreement. "It's almost a relief to hear you say he's adorable." He said quietly.

"How so?" 

"He's just... disfigured I guess. A lot of people skip right over him when they see the hell he's been through. It gets a little sad to see it happen time and time again, yknow?" 

Caty nodded. 

"Much like people, cats need second chances at love too." He said softly, petting Capn Fluffers's back. 

Caty bit her lip softly, staring down at the little cat.

"Can i give him a second chance?" She asked, looking up at Alan's face.

(Current Day)

Caty slowly awoke from her sleep, pulling her out of her dream. Rubbing her eyes, she yawned and groaned a little bit. Already, she could feel a nerve kink in her neck, probably from the way she was laying. 

She fell asleep during a horror movie, her head resting on her ginger-haired fiancee's strong shoulder. He looked over at her as he felt her shift, smiling a little.

"Welcome back to the real world," He said with a hint of amusement in his voice. "How was your nap?" 

Caty giggled a little bit and leaned forward to peck his lips. "It was amazing." She replied after she pulled away from the short, but sweet, kiss.. "It looks like Capn's was too," she commented, petting Capn Fluffers who was curled up into a ball on her lap. 

"I'll say," Alan chuckled, reaching over and scratching behind the cats ears. "And to think," Alan continued. "On our third date to the movies, you said that Cats DON'T turn into relationships."

Caty laughed lightly. "Well, I guess you proved me wrong, didn't you?"

Alan smiled lovingly at her.

"I guess I did."

&~&~&~&~&~&~&

Ending is really bad, and it's really short.

I'd like to apologize for that. I'll re-write it if you would like me to! :D

*If you'd like to use, or borrow this imagine, ask Caty as well as me. Because this imagine is technically her's, you have to ask her as well! :D

Feed back appriciated!