Of Mice And Men: His Nickname For You

Here's Of Mice And Men's nickname one! Do you guys want me to do your nickname for him also??

-On could someone tell me of their last names are the correct spelling?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Austin Carlile: Dragonfly. He just loved calling you dragonfly. You were a gorgeous, magnificent girl, just as a dragonfly is a gorgeous, magnificent insect. It rolled off of his tongue perfectly, and had a cozy, warm effect. He made it sound so sweet and innocent.

Tino Artega: Babe. That is what he usually called you. Babe. He loved the way it sounded, and he loved the way you'd get all happy and smiley when hearing it. His voice accommodates the nickname well. Its very simple, very sweet, just the way you like it.

Alan Ashby: Kitten; he calls you kitten, because he loves you just as much, no even more, than he loves cats! You are just so warm and cuddly, gentle and cute. He loved just nuzzling up to you, to get your body warmth, and the feeling of your amazing body against his, just made him want to cuddle you forever.

Phil Manasala: My Girl. He called you his girl. He loved the sound of you being his. All his. And, he liked to embrace it. He called you "my girl" around everyone. Even his band members, family, and your family. It got the point across on guys trying to hit on you!

Aaron Pauley: Darling. He called you Darling. It was very simple and sweet, not too lovey dovey, but not too unromantic either. People who knew you were in a relationship understood, those who don't though, guess you could be his best friend, family member, not his girlfriend. (Even though the holding hands should give it away c;)

~~~~

Feedback Appreciated.

If you'd like to use this imagine or preference, please tell me in the comments or a message.

If you'd like to request, comment or message me.

Stay bright my fireflies. I love you. <3