Pierce The Veil: His Nickname For You *editing*

Here's the first one! c: I hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victor Fuentes:  Although Vic doesn't speak Spanish very fluently, he still calls you Bonita.  Bonita - Spanish For Beautiful - is one of his favorite nicknames. You are his green grass in his front yard, that rainbow after the rainstorm.

Jaime Preciado: (I apologize of his name is wrong, auto correct is a douche): Sunshine. His nickname for you is sunshine. You light up his day, you are the sun peeked through during a clowdy day. You always know how to cheer him up, and make him smile. Even if its the WORST day if his life, just seeing you or hearing your voice brings a smile to his face.

Tony Perry: Miss Lady. Honestly, there's not really an explanation to why he calls you Miss Lady. Its just his favorite nickname to use for you. He likes the way you laugh or giggle or smile when you hear him say it. He loves you tons. I mean, who wouldn't want Tony Turtle calling them Miss Lady?

Mike Fuentes: I just have a hunch Mike's favorite thing to call you would be Sexy or Princess. We all know Mike seems to be the one to call his girlfriend Sexy and slap her butt every once in a while. His second favorite is Princess. You are Mike's princess. He'll do anything for you, but anything for you, and just spoil you rotten because he loves you that much.

~~~~