Chapter 8 - What the Hell

He blinked. I guess he wasn't used to taking orders. I smiled to myself. Boy, that's going to change if he wants to fit in here.

"Yeah, okay. Let's go." He said in a voice that sent shivers down my back. I wanted pasted him to walk inside. I grabbed his hand and gave tug to Let's go. He got A message and took my hand. My friends stiffened not sure if they should attack or let it slide. Lake and Tina were getting in their fighting stands. Stupid boy! Does he want to die?! I looked at him confused as I was muttering "Back off" to Lake and Tina under my breath.

"What?" he asked with his beautiful bright green eyes growing worried.

"Why did you grab my hand? What's your name? Where did you come from? Why are the Pinks mad you chose us?" I dumped on him all at once. I needed answers from this kid and soon, otherwise my heart will jump out of my chest with the pounding it is doing.

"I thought you wanted me to hold your hand. Sterling is my name, I'm a noble. I move around, but this is my first time here. My father says this will be the  last time we move. I don't know why the "Pinks" are mad at me." He answered as he dropped my hand. I was lost without his touch. I wanted to grab it again and never let go. Being the princess is a pain in the ass. I thought dryly. I'm not allowed to be touched by boys, noble or not. I'm only allowed to be touched by my mate, but thank God he hasn't shown up. Please don't let him be my mate. I'm not ready. I pleaded in my head hoping someone would hear me and make it so. 

"You said you are Vamp. Well I'm suppose to find you. My father said to please you. I don't know what the deal is. Everyone said to be careful and to make sure I'm on your good side. Why did they say that?" Sterling asked worried. Cat stepped between us and the rest followed suit. I looked up  at Cat, her eyes changing colors so fast I wasn't sure what color they were.

"She is the princess. She can kill, and will, someone who makes her mad. The Pinks are the stuck up nobles. Tina, Lake, and Princess are nobles, I was her first true friends here. Stay way from her! You will only hurt her in the end!" Cat yelled at him, backing him up against the wall while saying this. I was pushing and pulling at their backs trying to get through. When I finally do I am on my knees in front of Sterling. I looked up knowing my eyes will show that I'm scared, worried and happy.

"You are new, have black hair, green eyes, and your name starts with an S. God, it can' be true! Please don't let it be true!" I cried. He knelt down beside me and touched my shoulder.

"Yes all of that is true. What is wrong? Why are you crying , little one?" He asked so sweetly and gently. 

"A reader said that my mate will be a new noble with black hair, green eyes, be tall, his name will start with an S, and he will also be my doom." I spoke slowly and quite. I spoke so quite that he had to put his ear right in front of my mouth just to be able to hear me. I looked at the ground while pulled away. I was to scared to look and meet his eyes. Sterling took in a deep breath. I felt his eyes on me.

I got up slowly afraid that my legs would fail me. "Let's go. Guys you can go, I'll catch up. Go, I need to speak with Sterling alone." I said with a strong steady voice. They looked at me, then at Sterling they were shaking their heads. They left, but ever so slowly. I saw a snail pass them! I turned to Sterling.

*********

Cliff hanger! Okay I'm going to try and make the next part in sterling's pov. I know it has taken me a while to upload and Im sorry. Alright 5 votes gets you the next upload. It's should take less than a day! SO hurry up and vote. :)

BLACK IS THE BEST COLOR! PEOPLE IN ROCKLIN HURRY UP AND GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!!