Chapter 13 - I have nothing to do with you, let me sleep

RECAP

LAKE'S POV

"Linda? How come mine hasn't come yet?" I asked her.

"You have already met him, you just didn't know it. And he is most of your friends' doom."

"WHAT!!!!" Everyone in the room yells. Linda cringes, the windows start to shake. We were all pretty loud by ourselves. Windows shaking is a normal thing if Cat or Vamp or Tina yells, so you can imange how loud we were are together. I started to hear hear screaming from the office.

*************

LAKE'S POV

I looked at Vamp, she just shrugged her shoulders in response. 

"Hey! Shut up! I'm okay! Stupid mates." She yells at the tops of her lungs, next i hear the scraping of chairs.

"Ugh, let's go to the office. I tied Sterling and David to the chairs in there. They most likely want to know why we were yelling and the shooting," Vamp says looking annoyed. It is never a good thing to annoy her, so those guys are going to get it. You can't kill mates right? Cause I really don't want to be the one to hold her down again. I'm still sore from her kicks to get to Taylor. I thought worriedly.

"Why did you tie them up?" Princess asked. She never really talks, she is super shy. I think Vamp scares her too.

"They were going to kill each other." Vamp replies as she flicks off a piece of dust from her shoulder. Okay, I knew she had bad trust problems, but really this bad?

"No I am not being over dramatic. They are more than ready to, ask Linda if you don't believe me." She says to us. We were all staring at her with ' you have problems and joking' expressions.  We all turned to face Linda, she was shaking her head so hard it should have fallen off. Vamp smirked when we sighed, she loves being right. We all run to the office. Vamp stops and says something to Spike causing her to take out her sword.

"Take out a stake and a silver knife, you may need it." Vamp says, making all of us nervous. Tina takes out the stakes from her belt and passes them out, but keeping three for herself. She is the best one with stakes. Cat takes out a couple of knives from her bag and strap them to her arm, when you with Vamp you never know what will happen. Vamp nods in approval and opens the door, Tina, Cat, and Spike walk in right behind her heels. The rest of us push and shove trying to get in to finally see the boy called David.

DAVID'S POV

After I said that we will most likely kill each other for blaming each other for being the one to cause Vamp death's, the room got quite. It was so quite that we were able to hear what was happening in the rooms of the house. Suddenly we hear Vamp yelling, footsteps of people running, gun shots, and more yelling. After a few seconds of the gun shots neither of us could take the silence; we started to shout to see if anyone will come untie us. Both of us felt the need to go check on our mate, I still hate the fact that we have to share.

"Hey shut up! I'm okay!" Vamps yelled back so loud that the both of us could hear clearly. We glanced at each other and shook our heads. Vamp has a very different meaning of "okay", she thinks that even if she had broken bone she is okay if she could still shoot a gun. I have only known her for a few minutes and I am already aware of the warrior craziness she grew a used to. The jerk tried to stand up, where as I stood up with ease. Ha! See I am better than you. He just rolled his eyes and walked towards me to untie my hands, when we heard the heavy footsteps from before come closer. 

"Oh sure now, they come to help." Sterling muttered under his breath once he had finished untying on of  my hands. The door flew open to reveal a person carrying a sword, Vamp with a gun, a girl armed with sliver knives, another girl armed with stakes this time, and a bunch of people shoving to be in the front.

"They don't look like they are about to have a fight to the death." said a girl with blond hair. I could see her eyes since she was looking down at her feet.

"You should have been in here five minutes ago." I say while untying my other hand.

"Oh no you don't!" Vamp yelled pushing me back into sitting in the chair on the ground. When I started to raise up to stand, she shoved me back down and sat on my lap. Sterling growled in anger, and the girl with the sword scowled in response.