chapter 1- the robots

okay first week of moving not too bad, but then again how can there be if u finally get to see your parents in person for the first time in your life!? anyways it did take a few days to not get lost in the castle but hey they have AWESOME hiding places. Also my room is huge, and no can find it 'cause you have go down 2 levels of stairs, a couple of tunnels, weird looking doors and one left turn. But that had to end like everything good.  Okay school work piece of cake, making friends without hitting people not so much.  For all you people going duh this is what i mean by not hitting people, for some reason people in Rocklin don't become your friends when you explain that you used to get into street fights and offer to show them a move.  Oh and if you dont want to be mistaken as a chair or crap, for girls, wear pink.  Now there were a lot of bitches from where i grew up but the Queens and princesses of bitches live here. in fact here come the two most know.

"Hey there are you lost or is there a freak show in town?" asked a girl who has blond hair, a tank top and the shortest shorts in the world.

"Oh, wow I guess the freak show is in town 'cause a clown got loose.  I mean with all that makeup, right you are clown?" I asked with a smile on my face,  everyone around us went wow and ouch. From my information her name was Jacklin and her partner in crime is Taylor. They wear the most slutty clothes i have ever seen.

******

Hey everyone sorry for all the short chapters. im still getting the hang of this anyways please vote, comment, and please support me that would so much to me! the book so far is my life at school so you will kinda know everything ive been through hop you like it. Promise to upload as soon as a i can when ever i can.

BLACK IS THE BEST COLOR! AND EVERYONE IN ROCKLIN GET OVER YOURSELF ALREADY!!