Chapter 15 - My untold story

Hey just a quick author's note. This book is somewhat basied on my life being bullied during middle school. The next part though is all fiction, it is just for the story line. I can happly say that I know no one that this happened too. Anyways on with the story.

RECAP 

VAMP'S POV

"Let go of me!" I hear a familar voice say. It is the voice that always cared for me, loved me, and protected me; even if that person was myself.

"Sean." Is the only thing I can say as I look into his ocean blue eyes. His blond hair now a light brown, and his smile that always cheered me up greeted me.

"Sweetheart."

Chapter 15

STILL VAMP'S POV

"Sweetheart." Sean says as Sterling finally releases him. I get up and run towards him to hug him. He picks me up and swings me around as i held on tightly to him. Two low warning growls ruined the moment and Sean lowered me to the ground. I turned around to face David and Sterling, but not moving away from Sean.

"Who is he?" They barely mange to get out. I roll my eyes before answering.

"Sean, I have known him since preschool." I answer them. They look up at Sean as if trying to look into the past to see if it true. Spike came and stood next to us as she gave Sean a side hug, Haley quickly followed the action. This seemed to help the two idoits to cool down a bit.

"Vamp, are you still having the nightmares?" Sean says as he looks down at me, Sean is about 5' 10" so he towers over me. Sean was there with me the day it happened.

FLASHBACK

I open my door to walk into the hall. Haley just sent me a text message saying that Sean was lookng for me.  I start to hum to the new song that Sean told me to listen to, it's I'm Sick by Flyleaf. I have to say that I love their band now. 

"Vamp!" Shouts Emma, to get my attetion. 

"Oh sorry, what do you need?" I ask her. Emma is my boss, she is the highest maid in the castel and gives the rest of us different jobs to work on each day.

"Maddy isn't feeling too well and I need you to take care of her." Emma instructs me. I nod my head and make a left turn at the end of the hall instead of right. Maddy is the youngest of the maids, she is the daughter of the maid who passed away two months ago.  Maddy and I are really close, we tell each other secrets about the rest of the staff and take care of each other. 

I knock on Maddy's door five times before kicking it twice. We made up this knock beacuse Maddy like to knock about five hundred times before opening it and I will just kick it open. 

"Come in Vamp!" I hear her small voice answer. I walk inside and see that she still in her bed. All of our bedrooms are the same, a small desk with a lamp on it, a bed, a closet, and a bathroom. 

"Maddy? Are you okay?" I ask her. She has been through a lot with her mom gone and she hasn't been feeling too well lately. I walk over to her bed and feel her forhead. It is buring up, her big green eyes look up at me.

"You have a fever. I'll go get some water for you to drink and a towl for your head okay? You stay here, got it?" I ask her. I have always been protective of Maddy, but more now over the event that has happened. 

"Got it, can you bring me some books to read though?" Maddy asks me. I nod my head before walking out to get what she needs and asked for. I look at the ground while thinking. What is wrong with Maddy? She has never gotten sick before? Does it have something to do with her mother passing?