Chapter 10 - I know you have a mouth & can talk but can you shut up!

VAMP'S POV

I ran in between Spike and Sterling, pushing the sword out of the way.

"Ow. Okay that was stupid." I said under my breath.  I had a deep cut from the blade, but hey it wasn't sterling's had so I'm fine. i turned around to look at sterling to see if he was still bleeding. He neck had a little red line going down and landing on the ground. He smells so good! Stop thinking like that, you can't eat him he is your mate!  My vampire whimpered at the smell and my human side wanted to cry.

"Spike he is my mate. He is new and a noble." I turned back around at Spike so I wouldn't be tempted to lick the red line on Sterling's neck. 

"Oh so I can't kill him?" Spike asked with a sad face as put her sword back at her hip. Sterling ran to the other side of the room.

"What's going on? Who are they?" He asked me. I could tell he never saw a Caster before. Instead of turning my head to answer him I start to talk to Spike.

"There is someone outside who you can kill and you can kill the Pinks. No teachers though, got it?" I say to Spike she nodded her head then left the room to hunt.

"The one with the sword is Spike, the one who hugged me first is Haley a Caster, vampire, and princess. I grew up in her kingdom, they have mostly Casters. Casters are witches. We mostly have vampires here." I explain to Sterling. He was looking out the window at Spike, he was still on edge from having a sword at his throat.

 "I'm fine. How are you? I thought you said you were coming tomorrow on video chat? This Sterling my mate. Have you found yours yet? I hope you didn't well really I wish I didn't i don't want to die soon. We have to go home and my mother. I'm sure you want to rest after all the flying." I say to Haley. Right when we were about to head out Spike came in. Her hair is tangled, eyes glittering with joy, and her sword covered, both sides, in blood. 

Her first words were, "Don't worry about the body." She kept talking like it was normal.

"I cut it up and started a fire with to cook the food. Here I brought in the ham it's done." Spike said sweetly. I stared at her while i eat the ham, I was too scared to say no. I knew she wouldn't ever hurt me, but she would hurt Sterling so I happily, as much as I could, took the ham and eat. Something was off about her. Spike loves a good fight, but she never killed without a good reason.

"What's wrong with Spike?" I whispered to Haley. Sterling asked what had been on my mind.

"Did she become a zombie since you last saw her?" Sure he does fine with zombies, but nearly passes out when it comes to Casters. I thought drily. Pick the one, who will most likely kill you, to learn about. Boys!

"I don't know, Haley?"

"She is half zombie, just it didn't kick in about a month after you left. They think that is why she is such a skilled fighter. She is the first hybrid that is not a princess. Oh Sterling you have no idea what we are talking about do you? Well only princesses are hybrids, but unlike Vamp we have only two powers. Umm Spike who did you kill?" Haley asked the last part worriedly. 

"A boy who had brown hair. Some one walked by and said 'hi Ian' to him, so Ian." She said.

"Yay! I was going to have you kill him anyways, he turned out to be a spy for Tyler." I say with a huge smile on my face.

"You... you were gonna kill someone?" Sterling asked. I guess he was shaken up, but hey you what you got to do to live. Tyler was going to force me to have babies with him and me after they were born.

************

Hey sorry that I haven't upload in a long time. i have been busy that is no excuse. I promise to upload as soon as I can sorry that the chapter is short I'll try to upload tomorrow.  Also please checkout my other story CUPID'S ARROWS BEFORE HALLOWEEN

VOTE

LIKE

FAN

THANKS!

PEOPLE IN ROCKLIN ARE STUPID JERKS! HURRY UP AND GET OVER YOURSELF! BLACK IS THE BEST COLOR EVER!!!!!