Chapter 14 - I have nothing to do with you, let me sleep Part 2

Recap

DAVID'S POV

"They don't look like they are going to have a fight to the death." said a girl with blond hair. I couldn't see her eyes since she was looking at the ground.

"You should have been in here five minutes ago.' I said while untying my other hand.

"Oh no you don't!!" Vamp yelled, pushing me back into the chair on the ground. When I started to get up again, she shoved me back down and sat on my lap. Sterling growled in anger, and the girl with the sword scowled in response.

Chapter 14

STILL DAVID'S POV

"Vamp! Really? Did you forget all of our training?" the girl asked in an annoyed tone. In the corner of my eye I saw Sterling start to pale. I guess she is the one who tried to kill him.

"No, I have not forgot! He is one is one of my mates, I just can't hurt him." She answered the girl in a sad tone of voice. 

"Shh, don't worry. I don't care if you do ever hurt me, as long as you know that I always protect you." STerling and I said at the same time. We both glared at each other. Yeah, this is going to a piece of cake. Not! 

"Can one of you guys go to the car and get more chains. I don't know how they are going to act in a small space with all three of us in it." Vamp asks. I could tell that she is worried about how to get us to her home, so we can talk to her parents. The girl named Princess nods her head and leaves to go do what Vamp asked. Sterling and I share a worried glance.

"What?" Vamp asks, as she noticed the worry looks on our faces.

"Do you always care weapons, and stuff to tie people up?" I ask her. Her face that was facing me when I asked the question is now facing anothing that isn't me. When her chocalote brown eyes land on Sterling, my blood begain to boil. So Vamp would rather stare at some jerk than even glance my way!  I grab her chin and holds her face inch away from mine so I can finally see her browns eyes again.

STERLING'S POV

David asked Vamp if she always carry weapons with her at all times. Knowing Vamp, really reading her files, she was taught to kill the person on the spot if asked. Her blood starts to slow down, then speed up telling me that she is scared. She quickly glances at her friends for some help, any at his point. I can tell that she is trying hard to fight her inscint to kill him. Haley and Spike are over by me to make sure I don't try anything, which is stupid since I am still tied up. Spike gives the slightest shake of her head meaning Vamp is on her own. We locked eyes and that is when Daivd couldn't take it anymore.

He grabs her chin to be able to look her in the eye. Vamp leans in and kisses him, the idoit looks surprised but recovers quickly. Spike couldn't take any more and runs over to them to rip Vamp off of him. Thank God!  Spike leans over him to look him dead in the eye.

"i can't believe that I am saying this! Yes, we were taught to carry weapons at all times and to kill the person on the spot if ever questioned about it. She wouldn't answer you because she had to define her instinct, both of them to kill you and to protect you. I would kill you if it wouldn't cause Vamp so much pain. When you lose your mate, you pratically lose your life as well.' Spike shouts at him.  While Spike is explaining everything, Vamp runs over to me and curls up on my lap. She starts to cry and I wanted to hold her close to me and let her know that everything will be okay, but sadly my hands were tied. And she is the one who tied them.

VAMP'S POV

I didn't know what to do when David finally made me  look him in the eye. I lean in to kiss him, hoping that would forget about it if I did. My lips crashed onto his, he is shock but quickly recovers and starts to kiss me back. I could tell that Sterling is mad as hell because his blood temp. is sky high. I feel a hand on my back before I ripped off of David and sending me to the other side of the room. I crash on the floor.