Chapter 3-War with the world

Recap: I turned around and ran home as the bell rang saying that everyone was late.

Well everyone was late all right, for cover. I was pissed I shoved whatever or who ever out of the way. Who ever tried to say something back at I would scream in they ear. I ran up the steps in front of the castel. I opened the door and almost ran into another jackass, a guy. 

"Just who I was looking for." he said. He had blond hair, blue eyes, and bulky body build. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the living room. He was luck I was in shock or else who would have looked like his friend in the living room.

"Who the hell are you? Mom, Dad we need to talk. Whao what is she doing here? Who's the guy with the black eyes." Taylor and Jacklin were sitting on the couch watching 'How Do You Look." The guy I punched earlier today.

" VAMP!!!!! What do you think would happen when we found out you hit a noble?"asked my dad who had a really deep voice.

" He is a noble?! How am I to know? I didn't grow up here with them. You said you sent me way so I wouldn't fall into their trap and end up like them. He grabbed my hair so I punched like I learned to do. Jacklin called me a freak and I called her a clown. Then Taylor called me a bitch and ho. I said I was the princess and I don't care about what she thinks I am. Next thing I know she yells at that kid telling him to hurry up and hit me! Nice group of nobles we have on our hands dont you think." I screamed back at him. Finally the jackass who I almost ran into started to talk.

"Look here, I know you are not around here, but there are some rules you must follow." he said. If he thought I was listening to him as I walked over to choke him he was wrong! I grabbed his neck and squeezed till I could see his pupils get to little tiny dots. I dropped him and turned around to the others. They were surprised a barely 5' girl, with brown curly hair, and brown eyes would try to kill someone. I looked like a small school girl who would cry if you tried to touch me.

" Anyone want to explain the reason why after so long I am finally back home? Well I have theory of my own and if it is true, every guy you try to send my way will either end up with a black eye or lying on the floor." I said through gritted teeth. The stupid bitches finally take their eyes off of the guy on the floor and realize what I really am. I don't try to hide it or anything I wear black, send death threats to anyone who tries to touch me.

" You could have killed Mark. We were just here because he and Elliot wanted to tell your parents that you hit him and how they were surprised. They wanted to tell your parents that they would try to give a warning to everyone else." said Jacklin. She looked scared, as she should I could have killed her if I really wanted to!  

"Why would they give a warning? What would that warning say?"

"Well they were going to say that you shouldn't be messed with and anyone who did will have to deal with them." said Taylor. I looked over at the jackass who's name is Elliot. He stood up walked over to Mark, picked him up, and lied him down on the other couch. 

" We were going to protect you, but looks like you can do that yourself. You were brought back here to find a ruler and learn how to act like a lady." he said. They all waited to see who will take the hit now.