Chapter 11 - Are You KIDDING ME!

Recap: 

"You... you were going to kill someone?" Sterling asked. Tyler was going to make me have his babies than kill me. I want to live, so I kill him before he kills me.

VAMP'S POV

Haley was angry. Her eyes were becoming darker, she doesn't have the same powers as Cat, they stayed the same shade though. 

Crap! She is going to test him. God please help me! She is going to kill him.

"Tyler wants to have her have his kids because she is suppose to take over the world, after they are born he is going to kill her. Do you want her dead?!" Haley asked, well really yelled but still. She was standing ready to hit him. One of Haley's powers is stength so one hit will kill him. 

If he says he will kill Tyler, I will not hurt him. If he says we shouldn't kill Tyler, I will kill HIM.  Haley said in my head. I started to hope that he had a brain in that hallow head of his.

"WHAT? Vamp why did you not tell me? I will kill him. Kill him before he kills her that makes sense, but you could have gotten information about his whereabouts from Ian if he was working for him." Sterling said. His eyes stared at me. He looked pissed that I didn't tell him about Tyler.

"How was I to tell you about Tyler when we were about to kill each other! Do you not remember? Right before Haley and Spike came we yelling at each other and we were about to fight! My mate want to fight me! The mate I'm suppose to die PROTECTING!" I yelled at him, I couldn't believe him! 

"You said I was lying about you being beautiful, so i thought you didn't want me! I thought my mate didn't want me! What else was I to do? I love you, but you seem to think I'm some fake." Sterling said. He started to walk towards me. I replayed the argument in my head, looking at it at his point of view. He was right I did act like a I wanted him gone.

STERLING'S POV

Why didn't she tell me about Tyler? Did she really hate me that much to have leave me in the dark?

I walked towards Vamp. She needed to know that I will do nothing to hurt her. She is my mate. I will kill anyone who dare harms her. Vamp's friends look between us then whispered something to Vamp, and left.  I was about a foot away from her, when she started to talk or try to.

"St... Sterling stop. We... we need to umm visit the... the reader." Vamp was stuttering. She was scared, of everything I read form her files she was never scared.  She turned around and started to walk away, towards the door. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. 

Her back rammed into my chest. She turned around and her face looked up at me. Her eyes searching my expression. I leaned down and kissed her. Vamp let out a gasp. I took this time to stick my tongue in. She finally closed her eyes and kissed me back. After a while, I don't how long we were kissing, Vamp's friends came in.

"Hello! We got to go." The one with the purple eyes said. Vamp pulled away, her cheeks turned a bright red. Her lips were swollen from our make out session. I smiled, she was just so cute when she was embrassed, I'll have to that more often.

VAMP'S POV

Cat saved me from making a bigger fool of myself. I'm sure i turned brighter than a tomato when she said that, but by now i was back to normal, mostly. My lips were still a little puffy from Sterling's kiss. I quickly thanked all my friends for coming when they did. Haley and Spike were waiting outside. They left the room leaving me and sterling alone. I blushed remembering what Haley told me. 

A truck was outside waiting for us. It was able to fit all eight of us. On the way to the reader's house I felt tears threatening to break lose. I quickly turned to Haley and said "I want to go home."