Wedding Day And the day after...

EVERYONE: I HAVE NOT UPDATED THIS CHAPTER OR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING. THANK YOU!

It didn't happen.

The wedding date was planned and certified, so we couldn't postpone it.

I looked in the mirror and smoothed my mint color dress with my hands, turning to see my side. Rebecca made her way over and wrapped her arm around my shoulder and smiled.

"You look beautiful Casey," she told me.

I smiled and looked down at my white flats, feeling my cheeks heat up. I never felt this way, but I felt wanted. Not like a person who jumped from home to home and never finds a real one. I felt loved and cared for, like a daughter.

Rebecca looked Gorgeous in her long flowing cream dress. Her dress went poofy from waist down, all the cream colored silk covered in white lace. Her hair was pulled up into a bun and her cheeks were lightly rosy. Her faded pink lipstick shined and her eyes sparkled.

"Are y-you sure you want to marry my u-uncle?" I asked her, a smile growing on my face.

She laughed and nodded, her happiness making me feel warm.

My black glasses were on and my hair was curly, flowing on my shoulders.

I smiled and turned as I saw all of us lining up to get ready. Being in a wedding was a big deal, and I really didn't want to blow it.

We all walked down the stairs, all dolled up and ready. We lined up at the door and let the wedding planner coordinate us. I was the youngest, so I was the first one out. I walked like a bride would, smiling. I looked up and smiled even wider to see my dad standing next to Phil. He looked pale and tired, but his smile told me otherwise. Phil looked nervous as he stood on the altar, smiling like no other. I took my place on the altar, tripping on the steps as I came up. I shook it off and looked at my dad, who was glancing at everyone in the room. I saw panic on his face as he spread his feet out wide. Phil glanced at him and asked if he was okay. He quickly shook his hand and clamped his hand onto his arm.

Luckily, someone quickly rolled up a wheelchair for him. He took a seat and looked up at Phil, nodding hat he was okay. He looked snazzy in his tux as he sat in the chair. I noticed also that he still had a hospital band.

Rebecca started to walk down the isle with her dad in arm. Phil teared up and smiled at the glance of the beautiful soon to be wife. As they prayed and went through the vows, they came to the part where 'whoever has anything against these two getting married say so now' part.

"I have something to say," a voice came from the crowd.

We all turned our heads to see Connor Franta standing up in the crowd. 

"If any of you people have anything against these two people getting married  then you are an idiot."

He quickly sat down and we broke into grins and some happy laughing.

After a while, they finally got married. I have an aunt!  We all headed to the after party and partied all night. We headed back home around 2 am and I went home with Phil since Dad had to go back to the hospital. I fell asleep in the car, so Phil carried me into the house.

I felt bad that Phil and Rebecca had to stay with me on their wedding night, but dad and Phil told me I can't stay home alone. ________ was staying with Dan, so that wouldn't work. Marlee went to her grandmas and couldn't come home.

It may sound like ______ is being a terrible soon-to-be mom, but that is just me describing where she went. She wants to stay with me, but Dad needed someone there. She wanted to take me, But Phil and Rebecca jumped in and told me they would take me home.

When I got home, I had the best idea. I took a bath, got in bed, turned on my TV I got for my birthday from my uncle (Phil's Brother)

I pulled out my phone and quickly texted _______.

We had a plan.

~the Next Morning~

I woke up to the smell of pancakes.

I got out of bed, still in my dress, and walked out to se Phil And Rebecca eating pancakes. Rebecca glanced at me and smiled.

What she didn't know, was that today I had a whole day planned just for them.

"Come on! Get dressed! We are leaving in ten minutes!"

Before they could say anything else, I walked into my bedroom, threw on capris, a mint shirt and some blue converse. I walked out to see them dressed and ready. I smiled and pulled them out the door, grabbing my subway card.

When we got to the subway, I quickly swiped my card and pulled them through, (them swiping their cards) and got into a train. We were headed to the beach, yes, the cold rainy beach, but ______ helped me make reservations at 'Bonjour Boardwalk', one of the nicest places in town. Marlee is gonna meet me at the beach and we were just gonna hangout, got or some Boardwalk shops. The cool thing was, I switched Phil's credit card with _____, so e didn't have to pay anything. Yes, we contacted the restaurant about this.

I pulled them through the doors as they gasped in awe. They have never been here.

"Reservation for Howell," I told him, winking.

He winked back and led them into the restaurant, and left me waving. I walked out and saw Marlee waiting for me outside Hot Topic.

{guys, I know England doesn't have any Hot Topics, but pretend there is k?}

"Hey!" I greeted her.

"What's up?"

"oh you know, just giving people a honeymoon of their lifetime! Just kidding, it's the least I could do if I was rich...."

"Ah don worry, come on, Forever 21 is waiting for me."

We both giggled and raced each other to the door. I clearly won.

Today is gonna be a great day.

Authors note:

Hi guys so I know that it is Lunch time, so just know that they are eating lunch not dinner. Thanks!!!!

~me