Welcome to Chefhood

I stare at the 5 Seconds Of Summer poster on my ceiling, that was signed my the boys, and sighed.

My life had completely changed the past 2 years. Dad's incident, Phil's Wedding, Dads wedding, Tanner , moving and everything.  Especially the bullying at school. I feel almost like my life was better... Before this. Before Tanner, before the house. It just felt right. All together, squished in this Little apartment. But now... I don't feel like a true bond anymore. I felt protected at the apartment, loved by everyone. Maybe even pity.

Disrupting my thoughts, Dad walked in and closed the door behind him. I say up and smiled.

"Hi."

He sat down on chair desk, which was in front of the end of my bed. 

"You got a letter today Casey, and it from Chef's International."

I was very shocked. I was In a few Chefs competitions about two months ago, and they were sponsored my Chef's International so that's the only place I know of that they would know who I am.

"And?"

"They said that they would like to place you into their world competition which is being held in France."

A wide smile across his face told me this was no joke. I smiled and jumped off my bed, running and hugging him. I took the letter from his hands an started to read it inside my mind.

  Casey Howell-

           On behalf of Chef's International we would like to place you in our International Chef's World Competition. You and Two other Chef's will be representing England in the competition. It will be held in Paris, France at The Chef's International building on Gouldí Street. Be there by 2:30.

               -Chef's International

I squealed and jumped up and down.

Maybe I could get used to this life...

Readers-

Oi. So I know, really short chapter, but I'm pretty busy. Sorry!

-me