I have a plan...

I got third place.

Better than last eh?

We got back from France on a Sunday, the day that Phil does his live broadcast. We got there before 7, so we all gathered around to watch it. Even Tanner was entertained, which is a hard task to hit. I saw Dan's face as we watched. It was strained of sadness and pain, and he bit his lip when his name came up.

My dad hasn't made a video in about two months. He has a lot going on, but the announcement was made in Phil's broadcast. The Phandom was blowing up Twitter and Tumblr, and every other social media place there was anyways, so I couldn't bare think about how it wa about to be. I quickly hit mute on my phone when Phil made the announcement that We had moved out. Immediately after, my phone vibrated so much that it fell of the desk. Dad's and mom's phones were blasting noises and Dan just held his face in his hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, dad and mom had gone out for brunch with Phil and Rebecca. This gave me plenty of Romeo do what I had waned to do. Dad helped me edit a video for a class I took, so I know exactly how to make it professional. I quickly went into dads room, dusting off the camera and the tripod. I set them where they were supposed to be and pressed record.

"Hello Internet. My names Casey Howell, and I have a plan. "