Let's Play A Game

Sehun,a famous player on the campus was walking on the hallway confidently when a girl stop him on his track.

"Oh Sehun" The girl called his name sweetly.

Sehun examine the girl and a playful smile appear on his lips "Your gorgeous.It's my first time seeing you here.A transfer student? Let me take you around the campus."

A girl behind him poke his arm "Oppa,you said we will go on a date,now."

"Sorry Seohyun but I think I need to help this girl." He wink and that make Seohyun crazy.

"Mr.Oh,let's talk somewhere private." The girl earlier told him.

Sehun wave good bye at Seohyun before bringing the girl on a room that don't have any classes.

"So,want to go out with me?" He ask seductively as he took a sit across the girl.

"Oh Hayoung." She reach Sehun's hand and shake it before letting it fall immediately "Impressive Mr.Oh.Just like what everyone said about you.Such a player."

"It's not my fault that girls like me even though they know they'll get hurt." Sehun relax on his seat "Now,what do you need,pretty?"

"Let's play a game." Hayoung give him a list of things.

"What's this?"

"Let me test you Mr.Playboy." Hayoung smirk.

"Call! I will never lose.Should we start now? Jagiya..."

"Sure,Hun." Hayoung stands up "Classroom #365."

Sehun quickly wrap his arms around Hayoung's shoulder "Let me take you to your class,Jagiya~"

Hayoung jump a little from his sudden action.

"Did my brother told you to do this?" Sehun whisper at Hayoung's ear.

"You'll find out soon when the game's over." Hayoung ran her fingers on Sehun's jaw line before pulling away from him.

"It's here." She pointed at her classroom.she was about to enter when Sehun stop her.

"Give me your number."

Hayoung took out her phone and gave her number to him before entering her class.

"Hayoung-ah,is that Oh Sehun?" NamJoo pull her arms and made her sit next to her "Are you close?"

Hayoung smirk "Very close unni." She then took out her books that's needed for her class.

"How is your mom?" NamJoo ask.

Hayoung stop moving for a moment then a sad smile appeared on her face "She's doing fine.A guy helped us and donated money for mom's operation."

"That's good.You'll get through it,keep strong." NamJoo did a fighting pose.

"NamJoo,you see.I'm new here so,can you tell me more about Oh Sehun?"

NamJoo smile playfully "I knew he'll caught your eyes too.Are you interested on him?"

Hayoung nodded.

"Well,he dated almost all of the girls on this campus.That's how strong of a playboy he is.Everyone knows that." NamJoo tap her pen on her lips "Oh! And also,there's a rumor that he has a fiancé living in California."

"A fiancé?"

"Yes.Some said that the girl used to go on this school.I think her name is-" NamJoo stop talking when the teacher arrive.

'Why do I have to do this?' Hayoung thought.

Hi guys! Let's Play A Game is out.Sorry for this lame intro for the story.I will make the first chapter more interesting.