Special Chapter 2

Ever since Mr.Oh's funeral,Suho never talks or look at EunJi and Sehun.He keeps everything inside him and silently cry every night.I know it sound so gay but it hurts.

Their mom who was in comatose was now back to their house.He got her a special doctor who will look after her.

Walking on the hallway of their mansion,Suho bump into EunJi.

"Suho...." EunJi held his wrist "I'm sorry..."

"You...will never come back to me?" He look at EunJi but EunJi avoided his eyes.

"Sorry....I love Sehun now." With that she walks away from him.

Months past and it was always like that.Suho avoiding the two.He and  Sehun will often argue and in the end it just won't work out for them anymore and ended up hurting each other.

"Oppa~" EunJi back hug Sehun "I received a scholarship from Harvard University."

Sehun face her "And so?" He ask.

EunJi frown "Will you let me go?"

Sehun shook his head "Can't you wait for one more year before going? This year is my last year in high school.Let's go together." (EunJi is older than Sehun)

"Shiro! The chance is in front of me now.If we will go there next year then we will have to use so much money.It's a scholarship Oppa!" EunJi insist "I will go!"

Sehun sigh "I have the money EunJi.I don't want us to be apart!"

EunJi just shook her head "I will go even if you will let me or not!" She said before going out the room and slamming the door.

She went to Suho's room and found him on the balcony "Oppa~"

Suho turn around and was shock "Why are you here?"

"I just want someone to talk to." EunJi said as she sat across Suho.

"And that someone is me? Heck EunJi! I don't want to talk to you."

"Sorry...." EunJi cried "Is it bad that I want us to be friends?"

Suho sigh.It's his weakness,EunJi's tears.He don't like seeing her cry.

"Such a cry baby." He hiss "Fine! Let's talk."

EunJi wipe her tears and smile "I'm going to Harvard but Sehun won't let me." She started.

"Fix your own problem."

EunJi roll her eyes "What kind of friend are you? Tsk.I'm thinking of leaving without him knowing."

Suho chuckle "That's a good idea."

EunJi slap his arm "Yah! Your really that bad now? Sehun is still your brother!"

Suho took the hot chocolate on the table then take a sip before looking at EunJi "Brother? From the time he took you away from me...I don't see him as my brother anymore.He's a rival and I will make sure to take you back!" He said seriously before going out the balcony.

For the whole week there's no day that Sehun and EunJi aren't going on a date.Sehun finds it weird but he just shrug it off since he likes it too.

The sun shine bright and invaded the room with light.Sehun open his eyes and fix himself before going to EunJi's room.It's her birthday.

He look around feeling so weird.Her room look so tidy.Feeling really out of place he approach the closet and much to his surprise...her things are all gone.

He make his way around the mansion but there's no EunJi.Not even a single trace of her was found.

He bit his lower lips as he stop himself form crying.A gardener approach him and handed him a letter.