Feelings

Just this one,say that I'm your girlfriend cause I think I'll cry if you won't.

I focus my attention at Sehun and EunJi.Sehun looks like he's thinking deeply while EunJi was clinging at his arms waiting for his answer.

I saw Sehun glance at me then look at EunJi with a smile.He took her hands off him and went to my side.

"Sorry EunJi but Hayoung is my girlfriend." he put his hand on my waist and kiss my cheeks which makes me blush.

"You're lying Oh Sehun! You love me and not that girl!!!" EunJi pointed at me while glaring deadly.

"Sorry but I really do love Hayoung." Sehun said softly.

Is this an act or is he really falling for me now? I know that right from the start I will lose on this bet but...Sir Suho told me that whatever happened I need to leave Sehun after this bet ends.If he really loves me then we will just both get hurt.I promised myself that I will do anything Sir Suho ask me since he saved my mom's life so I can't be with him.

"Well then,do you still love me? Have you ever loved me?" I can see the sadness in EunJi's eyes when she ask Sehun.

"I did love you EunJi but now is different.I don't feel the way I do years ago.I think love really does end when you took someone that's not for you.Just go back to Suho-hyung.He still loves you." Sehun said then he gave EunJi a hug.

EunJi ended the hug and look straight at Sehun "Do you think it's that easy?" she ask "It's not." after that she just walk away without looking back.

I feel sorry and sad for her.

I was thinking about EunJi when Sehun hold my hand "Let's go." he pull me and we ride the bus.I don't know where he's going to take me but I know that he won't do anything bad to me so I'm letting him have me for today.

We got off the bus and walk towards a familiar place.I really want to come here with my boyfriend and it's a dream come true now.

I hold Sehun's hands excitedly "Are we going to NamSan Tower?"

He smile at me while nodding "I want to say something important."

"What is it? You can just tell me now.Why do we need to go to NamSan?" Is it really important that we need to go to NamSan?

He stop walking and turn to look at me "Wae? You don't want to go?" He ask then was about to go walk away but I held him back.

"Ani." I shook my head "I want to go.Is it bad to ask,huh?" I pout.I was just asking then his on the bad mood already or is he nervous? He's acting strange.

While walking we stop on some stores to buy foods and some random stuff.Sehun is been acting really weird today.He even bought a couple tee for both of us and he's been acting so nice but there's times when he's just deep in his thoughts.After arriving at the tower's deck we bought two heart shape padlocks and put our name on it.After we lock our padlocks Sehun look at me with his heart melting gaze.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He ask softly.

I chuckle as if I don't know what he's saying "I'm already your girlfriend."

"That's not it.I mean...I want it to be real and not just an act." he said.

I stayed silent since I don't know what I should say.

"Hayoung-ah..." he hold my hands "I'm putting my pride down and admitting that I lose.I lose this bet cause I think I already love you." I can feel the sincerity in his voice and I can't help put to smile "Can you love me too?"

Upon hearing his question my heart beat so fast.Just this one,let me be selfish and accept Sehun.I love him too and I will grab this chance even just for a little amount of time.

I hug him tightly "I love you Oh Sehun!" I said as tears roll down my cheeks.Mix feelings is what I'm feeling right now.

I'm crying cause I'm happy and sad cause I know that this relationship won't last long.I need to give him up in the end.

He ended the hug and cup my cheeks "This time I won't let anyone ruin our moment." He said while look on my lips.He lean closer and claim my lips.I deepened the kiss by wrapping my arms around his neck and closing the distance between us.I don't care if all the people are looking at us now cause for me there's only Sehun and no one else.

We both pull away hesitantly cause of need of air.He smile and took the key on my hand "We will throw this away so our heart can't be separated." He was talking about the heart padlock that we lock on the deck along with the other locks.

I took the key back from him "I will throw this mayself." I smile sweetly.

He nodded and throw his key far while on the other side I slide the key on my pocket.I just remember that we will move next month and that's also the time that I will break up with him.

"Where do you want to go next?" He hold my hands and ask.I can feel the happiness in his voice.

"I want to go star gazing.When I was just a little kid I still remember looking up the sky with my friend." I don't know but I suddenly remember him.My childhood friend and crush.We will always go at their house's roof top and just lay down while staring on the beautiful night sky.

"JInjja? I like going star gazing too." his eyes sparkle for a moment but then I kinda saw sadness in it.

"Wae?" I ask while we are walking.

"I just remember an old friend.I wonder where she is right now.How she's doing." He sigh.

I look away "Why are you looking for another girl when you already have me?" I ask as if I'm jealous "You're really a playboy!"

"Aniya,It's not like that." He let go of my hand and wrap his arms around my waist "I love you,jagiya." He whisper.

I look at him with a bright smile "Jinjja? You won't look for another girl any more?" I ask with my puppy eyes.

"Of course I won't.Having you is enough.Losing you will be the end of my world so don't ever leave me,arasseo?"

I just nodded my head.I suddenly feel so selfish and guilty.

Is this right? I will just hurt him in the end.