Take walks together

Sehun look around "Thank god" he sigh "she's gone."

He sat on a nearby bench.He's been running away from EunJi cause since yesterday morning she's always around,clinging on him and for some unknown reason,he don't like it.

"Hun! Hun!" He turn around and a big smile immediately form on his lips.

"Hayoung!" He yell.

Hayoung look around and spotted him.She walks towards him "What are you doing here?" She ask.

"Huh?" He scratch the back of his neck "I was running away from someone and ended up here.Anyway,why are you calling me?" He smile while raising his eyebrows.

"Calling you? N-Hun!!" Hayoung look behind Sehun and run towards a cute white puppy.

Sehun facepalm 'So...Hun was a puppy?!' He thought 'tsk! I thought she was excited to see me....'

Hayoung approach him with the puppy in her arms "You thought that I was so excited to see you?" She laugh "I was excited to see Hun."

"Tsk! Should I get jealous now?" Sehun ask playfully "Where did that puppy came from?"

"My aunt gave him to me yesterday." She said as she sit on the other side of the bench.

"Why are you so far?" Sehun scoot over next to her.

"I just want to keep some distance." She said while petting Hun "I think I can't get closer to you now."

"About what happened the other night.I'm-" he was cut off by Hayoung.

"I will take Hun for a walk." Hayoung stands up.

"I'll come with you." Sehun also stands up "Let's talk while walking."

Hayoung just nodded her head and start walking with Sehun and Hun beside her.

"EunJi...." Sehun started "Is my ex-girlfriend."

"Did you break up?"

"We....I don't know.She just disappear.She's calling me from time to time but we never really talk about our status."

Hayoung stop walking and look at him "Then you didn't break up." She said then walk again.

Sehun sigh "But,I think...feelings really does change,doesn't it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't feel something between us anymore.I don't know what I feel towards her." He said while looking at Hayoung.

Hayoung just keep a straight face "Why are you telling me this?"

Sehun kinda panic from her question.He also don't know why he's telling all of this to her.

'Is it possible that I'm falling for Hayoung already? This can't be...' He thought.

"Cause...I don't want my relationship with EunJi to middle in our bet." He lied.

Hayoung frown 'Again! It's about the bet,again!' She thought.

"I'm tired.I'll see you tomorrow." She said then walk faster but Sehun grab her wrist.

O___O

"Yah! Why did you kiss me?!" She yell as her cheeks turn red.

"It's just on the cheeks." Sehun smile innocently "bye~" he wave before running,leaving Hayoung,glaring at him.

"That guy!" She carry Hun and stomp her way to her house.
>>><<<
Hayoung went out of their house,ready to go to school.