Go on dates

"Sehun," Hayoung stop walking "we're going on a date again?" She ask and Sehun nodded.

"It's gonna be our fourth date this week." Hayoung said with a smile "You don't get tired of me?"

Sehun shook his head "Why would I? When we get married you'll be with me forever." He said with his attractive deep voice.

Hayoung look away with her face all red "tsk! So confident."

"Also,we should still do the things on the list even though the bet is done." Sehun said as he wrap his hand on Hayoung's waist.

Hayoung slap his hands "Yah! Everyone is looking.behave your hands."

Sehun pout "Wae? Every lovers does this.Guys put their hand on their girlfriend."

"Whatever." Hayoung flick Sehun's forehead "Where are we going this time?"

Sehun smile a little "To my appa's grave." He said.

Hayoung can see the sadness in Sehun's.She intertwined their fingers and smile.

"Let's go faster jagiya~" she said sweetly to cheer him up.

After some more minutes of walking they have arrive at the place where Sehun's dad is.

Sehun kneel down and wipe the shiny stone where his dad's name is written.

"Appa," he started "I'm here with my girlfriend.She's really pretty,right?"

Hayoung also kneel down next to Sehun "Do you think your dad will like me?" She ask.

Sehun look at her then at his dad's grave again "I'm sure he will like you as much as I do.Right appa?"

Suddenly the wind blew hard.It's like his dad said yes.

"See?" Sehun smile "My dad answered.He likes you."

Hayoung playfully slap Sehun's arms then look down "Mr.Oh,Sehun is growing up as a really lovely guy.He stops flirting with girls and being a playboy.I did well,right?"

Sehun can't help but to smile really bright as he watch his girlfriend talk to his dad.

"Please look after Sehun well from above." She said then stand up.She bow "Thank you for having a son that's really irresistible.Thank you for having Sehun."

"Hayoung-ah~" Sehun hug Hayoung "Wae? Why are you crying?"

"I'm crying for you.Why is your life so sad? I know you're sad but I never see you cry." Hayoung said as she hug him back tightly.

Sehun let out a chuckle and look at Hayoung "My girlfriend is really a warm hearted woman." He said then give her a peck "I love you~"

Hayoung hug Sehun again and buried her face on his chest "I love you more and never ever forget that no matter what."
»»»«««
After visiting Sehun's dad they decided to just walk around the park.

"Let's go on a date again tomorrow." Hayoung said out of nowhere.

Sehun silently laugh "Our date is not even finish yet."

"You don't want to?" Hayoung stop walkind and look at him,pouting.

Sehun hug her "Ofcourse I want to.If it's alright we will just go on a date every day."

Hayoung ended the hug "Sweet as always Oh Sehun." She giggle "But for me,everytime we are together it's a date.You're enough."

Sehun kiss Hayoung's cheeks "Where did you learn to be so sweet?" He tease "Where is the mean and grumpy Hayoung?"

Hayoung pouted "You said I'm mean and grupmy?" She ask then smile "But you love me~"

Sehun ruffle her hair "Yeah,I wonder why I love you but now I know why."

"Wae?"

"I love you without even knowing when or how." He said as he cup Hayoung's cheeks "I love you cause you show me the love no one ever does.You're the only one who can love me this way.You make me feel I'm worth something.You make me smile whole heartedly when I forgot how to and lastly your hands fit perfectly with mine." He said while staring right into her eyes "Saranghae~" he said then claim her lips.
»»»«««
After her date with Sehun,Hayoung went home with a wide smile plastered on her beautiful face.

"Hayoung-ah," she stop om her track when her mom called her "Give this to your teacher."

Hayoung took the envelope from her mom "What's this?" She ask.

"It's your transfer papers.You only have 3 more weeks on that school."

Hayoung frown while looking at the envelope on her hands "Araseo." She said before going up to her room.

She put the envelope inside her bag then took a notebook from her study table.

She cross out 'go on dates' "4 more to go.I think I can finish it before I leave korea." She sigh.

Anyeong guys ^^ it's been a while since I updated this.I'm using my phone so there's more error.Mianhe for this short upadte.Hope you like it.Saranghae~ ><