Plans

>>>Sehun's P.O.V.<<<
I was eating lunch when Hayoung came sat next to me with her tray.

"Hun,where are your friends?" She ask with a bright smile "I want to introduce my friends to you later."

I should pretend to be angry.I should.

I turn away from her then stand up with my lunch on my hands.I then walk away to throw my lunch on the bin.

I look back and saw Hayoung looking at me with a frown.

Does she think I don't know that she wants to hang out with them so we can clear the plans? I won't let her succeed today.I must delay the plans!

"Sehun!" I turn around and saw Kai running towards me with his girlfriend.

"Hey bro! Introduce us to your girlfriend!" He slap my arms.

"Shiro!" I disagree.No way! If I do that then we might clear the 'Hang out with each other's friends' on the list.

"Your over protective now! What have she done to you? Where is the Sehun that I know? The playboy one? Your losing your charisma bro." He shook his head like he's pitying me.

"Anyways,someone's coming back.Get ready Sehun." I look at Hyoyeon with questioning eyes.

"Who's coming back?"

"It's a surprise." Kai smile but I sense something.It looks like he's worried about something.

"Is there something wrong?" When I ask that his smile faded and he look at me worriedly.

"The person who's coming back might ruined your relationship with Hayoung-ssi." He stated then Hyoyeon quickly smack him on his head and pull him outside the cafeteria.

"Don't tell me...." Is EunJi coming back?

"Sehun!" I turn around and frown when I saw Suho-hyung.What does he want? -_-

"Why don't you give your brother a friendly hug?" He ask as he get closer to me.

"I don't have time for that.Aren't you suppose to be having a meeting?" I ask boringly.

"Uncle's taking care of it.Anyways,how's life with Hayoung?" He smirk at me.

He really changed after what happened.He's not my brother that I grew up with.He's a different Suho now.

"I knew it! Your the one who told Hayoung to have a bet with me,aren't you?" I look at him angrily.

He thinks for a while then face me with those evil smile "Maybe I am."

I grab his collar "What's your plan?!" I yell.

"Maybe your forgetting that we're at school.Your actions are inappropriate." He whisper.I let go of him then he patted my shoulder "Let's see what will happened.I'm curious." He then walk away with head up high.

I sigh.I think I know why he's doing this but why is he dragging Hayoung into this?

"Hun." I turn around and saw Hayoung smiling at me.

"Wae?" I ask sweetly,putting the earlier events aside.

She frown "Your acting weird today.Your avoiding me since this morning."

I hug her which make her jump in surprise "Jus stay like this for a little bit." I said as I rest my chin on her shoulder.

"But Sehun...students are looking at us." She said irritatedly.

I chuckle then let her go.I turn my back at her "Maybe you just don't want my hug." I said like a child.Hehe....Doing this is not in they list so it's fine.