Nicknames/Sweet Talks

Hayoung was having her lunch when a familiar guy called her.

"Oh Hayoung!"

She turn around and saw Sehun approaching with his tray.

He sat next to her "Oh Hayoung...let's eat together from now on."

Hayoung feel awkward by the way Sehun called her full name.

"Oh Hayoung sounded so weird isn't it?" Sehun pinch Hayoung's nose "Jagiya...that sounded better."

"Oh Hayoung sounds good." Hayoung said "Cause you have the same last name.I'm yours.Oh Sehun."

Sehun was shock.He grab his drink and look at Hayoung while drinking.

Hayoung look at him with her sexy expression so Sehun accidentally spit his drink on Hayoung's face.

"Mianhe" Sehun panics.He looks around then took off his shirt means he's only left with his tank top.

"Y-yah! What are you doing?!" Hayoung ask as Sehun use his shirt to wipe the drink on her face and skirt.

"Mianhe,Oh Hayoung." Sehun awkwardly apologize as he handed Hayoung his shirt.

"You could've just grab a tissue,Babo!" Hayoung mess his hair up "Are you planning on attending class with only that?" She pointed at his tank too.

"Wae? I have a good body,don't I?" Sehun sit closer to Hayoung "Happy to see it?"

Hayoung slightly push him away "Babo! You ruined my innocent eyes!" She pout.

Sehun touch her lips and it made her back away.She fell on the floor hardly.

"Are you ok?" Sehun help her up.

Hayoung throw his shirt at his face "Do I look okay? Why did you do that?"

"I told you to never pout.It's tempting." Sehun scratch the back of his neck.

"How many girls have you kissed?" She suddenly ask which make Sehun grin cheekily.

"Are you jealous?" He ran his fingers through Hayoung's hair "I never really kiss a girl before."

Hayoung slap his hands away "Liar! Just the way you look at me show it all.You can't control yourself."

Sehun look at her seriously "I'm serious though.I might be a playboy but I don't kiss a girl I don't like.I let them kiss me but I never kiss back."

Hayoung's cheeks heat up "That means you-"

"Don't take it the wrong way.I was just tempted but I haven't kiss you yet."

"Babo!!" Hayoung flick Sehun's forehead before standing up and leaving hastily.

"Is that real or an act?" Sehun thought.

>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
Hayoung was on the liblary,looking for a book when she bump into someone.She was about to apologize but stop when she realize it was just Sehun.

"Jagiya~" Sehun gave her a book "Read this.It's a really good book."

"I didn't know your fan of Romeo and Juliet." Hayoung took the book and put it back on the shelf.

"Why did you put it back?" Sehun cling to her arms while whining.

"I already have my Romeo so I don't need another one.Will you love me like how Romeo love Juliet?"

Sehun nodded without saying anything.

"Ehem! Let's go outside.I don't think I can find a book today." Hayoung was about to walk but Sehun held her back.