Remaining task

I open my red book where I wrote all the things I need to do with Sehun.

Two more.I need to do two more....introduce him to my friends and hug and kiss him.I can do it in one week.

I look outside and it's raining so hard.So cold and scary.Umma left and I'm all alone.

Suddenly my phone rang.I pick it up with a wide smile....Oh Sehun.

"Open the door,pali!" He yell as soon as I answered the phone.

I panick so I quickly ran downstairs tripping a couple of times on the process.

I was shock to see Sehun there in front of me holding a red umbrella "You...yah!" I pull him inside "You'll catch a cold! Why did you come?"

He look at me with a pout "You don't want me here? I'll leave then." He turn his back on me and slowly walk towards the door.I contain my laughter as I watch him walk in slow motion.

He's finally one step before the front door when he turn to look at me "Why aren't you holding me back? You really don't want me here?"

I walk towards him and hold both his cheeks "You're expecting me to run after you,aren't you?" I laugh "aww~ my man is so cute." I pinch his cheeks but he was just there standing "Are you upset? Come on! I was just kidding.I want you here." I said.

"Jinjja?" A wide smile appeared on his face "let's go drink." He held a hot chocolate in front of my face.

"No bubble tea today?" I ask.

"It's cold.I want hot chocolate." He said as he walk to the living room with me following behind him.

"Your mom is not here?" He ask while looking around.I sat next to him and nodded.

I opened the t.v. and we watch in silence.We are sometimes like thid when eating or drinking.It's not an awkward silence but a silence that's like being together is enough.It's a comfortable silence.

After finishing my hot chocolate I hug Sehun who's keep taking glances at me.

"Wae?" He ask.Tsk! Pretending that he doesn't like it.

"Let's stay like this.It's cold." I said as I hug him tighter.He hug me back and kiss my forehead.

"Why are you being sweet all of a sudden?" He ask.

"Cause...you don't like it?" I pull away from him with a pout.

"Ani!" He pull me onto his embrace again "I love it.I feel do warm.I like it."

I chuckle "Did you talk to EunJi?" I ask.

He nodded "Why didn't you get angry when you saw me with her?"

Actually I'm really angry,jealous and upset but I didn't show it.I will leave anyways so what's the point? It's better if he falls for EunJi so he will forget about me.

"Cause I trust you." I lied.I won't tell him cause that's what Suho said.

I don't want to hurt Sehun but I have to.If Suho is not helping me and my mom then I might have lost my mom long time ago.I owe him a lot.

Sehun look straight into my eyes and kiss me.It lasted for a long time then I pull away cause I can't help but to smile.

"Why are you smiling?" He ask.

"Cause your breath smell." I tease him but the truth is I'm just happy.I can feel that he really does love me.I'm happy with him.

He flick my forehead "liar.I brush my teeth over ten times everyday before meeting you."