Real or Play Fight?

Hayoung was putting her shoes on when her phone vibrated.She took it out of her pocket but put it back when she saw it was just Sehun.

She pick up her backpack then kiss her mom's cheeks before going out their house.As soon as she step out their gate,her eyes widened.

"Why aren't you replying to my texts?" Sehun grab her wrist and pull her closer to him "Is it because of what happened last time? Because the students are talking bad about you? Because I told them that your my girlfriend?"

Hayoung took a deep breath "After this...I don't want to have any connections with you.After this game,let's forget each other."

Sehun was taken aback "Wae? Why are you saying this now? I don't want to hear this now." He shook his head then walk past Hayoung.

Hayoung pursed her lips as she watch him walk away from her.

"I mean what I said but I don't know if the reaction he gave me was real.I see something in his eyes,like he's hurt.Is it part of the plan? He's just acting along with me? Helping me start a fight? Like what couples do? This is so confusing.I can't see what's reality anymore." Hayoung mess up her hair in confusion.

>>>>>><<<<<<
Hayoung was making her way to the roof top when she hear students talking about her again.

"Is that Sehun-oppa's girlfriend?"

"She is.She looks so ugly and dumb."

She just ignore them and enter the roof top.She sat on a chair then close her eyes,feeling the fresh air.

"Oppa,what about your girlfriend?" She heard a girl said.

"She's nothing." Her eyes shot open upon hearing Sehun's voice.

She stand up from her sit and walk towards where the voices are coming.She almost fell when she saw Seohyun kissing Sehun.

>>Hayoung's P.O.V<<
Why am I like this? I feel like my energy had been drained.

Scared to see that Sehun might kiss her back,I decided to run away but I fell on the process.I tried standing up but I think I twist my ankle.

You can do this Hayoung,just endure the pain until you get inside the clinic.

I stand up and was about to fall again but a pair of strong arms guided me.I look back and saw Sehun looking at me with a blank expression.

"Let go!" I push him away and stand on my own.I started to walk but the pain continue to get much painful.

I can endure this.

Not being able to withstand the pain,I sat on the floor and was about to text NamJoo but Sehun took it.

"Give it back!!" I yell but he place it on his pocket.

"I'm-" I didn't get to hear what he was about to say.My vision gets blurry and my world suddenly turn black.
>>><<<
"Hayoung!!" Sehun tried to wake Hayoung who fainted on the floor but he get no response.

He bend down and carry her into his arms.He kick the door open and go down the stairs.The students gathered on the hallway watching him carry Hayoung.
>>>>>><<<<<<
When I opened my eyes,Sehun was the first person I saw.I look away from him and close my eyes again.

"Are you ok now? You fainted from the pain." He said softly.Is he really concern?

I open my eyes and sat up.I pull the blanket off my feet and saw that it has cast on it.I must have fell down so bad.

"Don't worry.It will heal soon."

I ignore Sehun and stand up.How am I gonna get into the class like this? Wait.Am I at the hospital?

"Let me take you home." Sehun grab my backpack and put my hands over his shoulder but I push him away.

"I can go home alone." I took a crutches beside my bed then tried to take my bag from Sehun but he ran towards the door.

"I have a car.Let's talk while driving." He flash his smile then open the door for me.

I went inside without saying a word.He started the engine then the whole ride home was silent.I just gave him my adress.

I get out the car and was about to go inside when Sehun stop me.

"Earlier....At the roof top..." He look down "Did you see anything?"

"I saw and heard it." I faced him "You said I'm nothing and you let Seohyun kissed you." I said coldly "Maybe you were enjoying it!"

"Hayoung...."

"What?! Your nothing for me too! This is just a job so let's finish it fast Mr.Oh." I said as I fix his neck tie.I then look at him,directly on his eyes "After this you can kiss all the girls in and out the campus but this is not over yet.Don't forget the bet."

"Why are you getting so angry?! You said  it yourself.This is just a job.Maybe your the one who's forgetting the bet and enjoying me." He suddenly look so serious as he pull my head closer and whisper into my ears "You'll fall for me so hard that you will beg me to like you after this bet ends."

He then step back and patted my head before going inside his car.I knock on his car window so he roll it down.

"Good job today Oh Sehun.We progress again.Seven more to go." I said with a force smile.I didn't mean to say that but there's no way out.I don't want him to think that I'm falling for him already.

He look at me puzzled before realizing what I mean.

"So...this is just an act.I thought you were really jealous." He said while looking away.

I step away from his car and watch him go until it's out of my sight.

I hurriedly went upstairs and ignore my mom who's calling me.I lock the door and sat down on my study table.

Maybe he's right.I'm the one who's forgetting the bet.Why did I even get so angry when I saw him kissing her? I get hurt when he said I'm nothing.

For a moment or maybe every time I'm with him,I always forget that this is just an act.He's really a pro on controlling girls.

>>Sehun's P.O.V.<<
I let out a heavy sigh as I lay down on my bed.

So,she was controlling me the whole time.She was just acting everything so we will finish the list of things that we need to do.

But I'm serious though.It's not all an act.I let Seohyun kiss me cause I'm angry.I'm angry that she wants to forget me after this bet.That it's all just a bet for her.

Wait.Yes,it's just a bet.Why am I thinking this way? Oh Sehun get yourself on task.This is just a bet nothing more.

Why do I feel disappointed? For some reason I feel disappointed and sad.Seven more to go,huh?

I took my backpack under my bed and search the list that she gave me when we first met.

There's 11 and we only need to do 7 more.I feel like delaying it.

I nodded at my idea of delaying it then I stick the list on the wall.I then took out a pen and cross Play Fights.

I dedicate this chapter to ohseyoungi ^_^ thanks for supporting me :) I hope your first fanfic will get a lot of reads and votes.Continue the good work ^_^ let's be friends.

Readers,just call me Channie.It's close to my real name and also if you call me that,I will feel close to you guys and that's what I want.I want to be close and comfortable to my readers.I want us to treat each other like friends.Also,only special people call me Channie and YOU readers are very special to me ^_^

I hope you guys like this chapter.Please check out my new fanfic EXO's trainee.Later on the story I will let readers be one of the characters.