Talk 24/7

It's a sunny Saturday.Hayoung woke up cause of the loud sound coming from her phone.

She open one of her eyes and took her phone.

"Sehun?" She ask,still sleepy "Who's that?" She throw her phone on the floor and continue sleeping but again,her phone started ringing.

"Sehun..." She sit up,still half asleep "Sehun!!" She finally came back to her sense and pick her phone from the floor.

From Sehun
Let's talk.I'm bored.

From Sehun
What are you doing?

From Sehun
Are you still sleeping? Wake up!

From Sehun
Yah!

Hayoung sigh and started typing back.

To Sehun
Wae? Go play with your girlfriends.Tsk! Waking me up from my sleep.

She send it and lay back down on her bed.Not too long after,Sehun relied back.

From Sehun
Where's the flirty Hayoung from yesterday? You challenged me to act with you,so you need to act along.Wae? Are you giving up?

"This guy! Aish!" Hayoung let out another sigh "Well,he's right.I need to do my job right."

To Sehun
I'm not giving up.And stop mentioning the act part! Anyways,what are you doing?"

From Sehun
Nothing.Wanna meet?

"Hayoung-ah,breakfast is ready.Come down here!" Hayoung stop typing and ran downstairs with her phone.

She give her mom a kiss on the cheeks before sitting down and started eating her breakfast.

Her phone stared ringing.She pick it up and held it close to her ears.

"Why are you not answering my massages?" Sehun ask her from the other line.

"I'm eating right now."

"Eat while talking to me then." Sehun commanded her.

Hayoung look at her mom who's sending her glares "I can't.Mom will get angry.Bye!" She whisper then hang up.

After finishing her food she went to her room and dialed Sehun's number.

"What took you so long?" Sehun ask as soon as he picks up his phone.He sounded annoyed.

"I can't rush food...And stop acting like a boss!" Hayoung hiss.

"Let's meet,huh?" Sehun's cute voice can be heard from the phone and a smile form on Hayoung's lips.

"Sure.Text me the place." She said then hang up "I want to know you more Mr.Oh." She said to herself before hurriedly entering the bathroom and taking a bath.

>>Park<<
A small smile immediately appear on Sehun's face as he stood up from the bench and walk towards Hayoung who's wearing a simple dress.

"You look...lovely." Sehun complimented.

'He must have told every girl that they're lovely' Hayoung thought.

"What should we do now?" Sehun slide his hands on Hayoung's and intertwined their fingers.

Hayoung look away to hide her blushing face.

"I'm not in the mood to go play around.Let's just talk and get to know each other more." She suggested as she calm herself from Sehun's sudden action.

"Let's go on a bubble tea shop." Excitement is evident from his voice "I really like it there."

Hayoung look at him with a serious face "Wae? Cause there's a lot of girls there?"