She's Back

"Oppa! Sehun-oppa!" Sehun froze on his spot as EunJi ran towards him.

She ignore Hayoung and hug Sehun then kiss his cheeks "I miss you oppa~ Did you miss me?"

"E-EunJi...." Sehun finally recover from shock.He back away from her "How...did you get here?"

"Suho-oppa let me in." She smile brightly "So,did you miss me?" She ask once again.

Sehun look at Hayoung then back at EunJi "Ofourse I did.I-I miss you."

"Good! We can be together again then." EunJi happily link her fingers with Sehun then she notice Hayoung looking at them "Who is she oppa?" She ask while pointing at her.

"Oh--ah...Hayoung.She's a f-friend from the same school." Sehun answer while avoiding Hayoung's eyes.

Hayoung bow "Anyeong-hasseyo~Oh Hayoung-imnida."

"Nice meeting you but why are you here with my boyfriend?" EunJi ask.Annoyance is very clear on her voice.

"Uhmm..." Hayoung look at Sehun but Sehun look away "I'm just here to ask for help.I-I was asking if he could help me with my project.I'm going then.Bye!" She take one last glance at Sehun before running out of the mansion.

She was running and running until she find herself lost to an unfamiliar place.She walk and found a bench on a nearby park.She sat down while looking around.

She took out her phone "Geez! It's low battery." She irritatedly put her phone back to her pocket "I'm cold."

Suddenly she felt warm.Someone put thier jacket over her shoulders.

She look back and found Suho smiling at her.

She quickly stand up "Anyeong-hasseyo sir." She bow.

"Let's sit." Suho said then they both sat on the bench.

"So,how is it with my brother? Do you think you can win the bet?"

Hayoung shook her head "I don't know." She replied shortly.

"All I want you to do is to take Sehun's attention away from EunJi.That's the purpose of the bet." Suho tap her shoulder "Can you do it?"

"I don't know sir." She look up at Suho "Sorry to ask but just who is EunJi to you and Sehun?"

Suho sigh "I was engaged.Me and EunJi are engaged but Sehun interrupt in our ralationship.On the day of our wedding EunJi attempted to run away with Sehun but mom and dad tried to stop them.Mom and Dad got into an accident cause of them." Suho look at Hayoung.Anger can be seen in his eyes "I want EunJi to myself.Continue to seduce Sehun until me and EunJi get back together."

"But...sir-"

"Just do what I ask you then I will continue to pay for your mom's medications and operations." Suho then stands up "Let me bring you home."

"I'm fine sir." Hayoung took off Suho's jacket and handed it back.

"No your not.You don't know the way home." Suho hold her hand and drag her inside his car "Go inside."

"Thanks sir." Hayoung went inside while Suho took a sit on the driver sit.

>>><<<
EunJi sat on Sehun's soft bed "Oppa~ come here.Let's cuddle.I miss you so much."

Sehun show a small smile before sitting next to EunJi "EunJi the truth is Hayoung-" he was cut off when EunJi suddenly hug him closely.

"I love you oppa~" she whisper at him but got no response back "Where's my 'I love you too'?"

Sehun stands up "I'm tired EunJi.I'm happy that you're back but..."

"But what?"

"I need sometime to think.If you don't have anywhere to stay you can use the guest room." Sehun open the door "See you tomorrow."

EunJi sigh.She give Sehun a peck on the lips "Good Night oppa." She said before leaving.

Sehun close the door then lay down on his bed "Why do I feel so uneasy? Is Hayoung home now? Should I text her?"

He quickly stand up and took his phone from his bag before laying down again.

To Nae Jagiya (this is Hayoung)
Are you home now? Sorry about today....

He waited and waited but there's no response "Where is she? Did she got lost?"

He stands up and walk back and fort "Should I go look for her?" He grabbed his jacket and was about to go out when his phone vibrated.

From Nae Jagiya
Sorry I didn't see your message.I just got home.C U tomorrow~

Sehun sigh in relief.He lay down again "Thank god.I was really worried."

To Nae Jagiya
Sweet Dreams Luv ya~

From Nae Jagiya
Sweet dreams bye

"Where's my 'I Love you'? Tsk!" He throw his phone on the sofa next to his bed "I was happy that EunJi came back,right?" He keeps asking himself that until he fall alseep.

Sorry for the short update :(