Akward Office

[james]

When I first saw her cursing and yelling on the side of the road, I couldn't help but think about how different she looked. She wasn't like the girls I usually date and am attracted to, but there was something about her that seemed different, and I wasn't sure if that was good or bad.

Who am I to care about Catherine? I don't even give a fuck about her... Do I?

I walked into the office next day, tired and disheveled, for I didn't get much sleep thinking about Catherine last night. Her legs, her hair, her soft, kissable lips that were just begging for me too... I coughed out loud to interrupt my thoughts. Where was this coming from? She had been the center of my thoughts since last night.

Her hair was a golden honey color that matched her sad, brown eyes. She was wearing a pant suit that hugged her firm ass and I felt myself get hard at the thought of my hand squeezing her fine ass. Her blouse was not revealing but still made me want her all the more to take it off.

"Hello Mr.Cole," she spoke softly. Her soothing voice gave me shivers as my name rolled off her tongue and I sent her my best smile.

"Hello Cat. Thank you for those papers last night," I replied. She tensed up at the mention of last night and I cursed myself for bringing it up.

"Well I'll be in my office," I said awkwardly as she fidgeted in her seat, shooting me a look full of relief. Was I that much of a pain to talk too?

A few seconds after I walked into my office I heard a crash and looked outside to see what was going on. A girl who I had never seen before was screaming at Catherine and Catherine was just staring at the girl, taking all the abuse.

"What's going on?" I spoke in my leader tone. The girl instantly shut up and sent me a thankful smile.

"She just knocked into me and spilt all of my papers that were stacked, in order, from most recent to the oldest mentions of our company," the girl said harshly. Catherine blushed in her sweet little innocent way and quickly bent down to gather up the papers, giving me another view of her perfect ass.

"Stop shoving your fat ass in people faces," the girl snapped. Okay, that's it. Catherine is a good girl and no one insults her like that.

"I will not have my employees speaking that way. She is my assistant and could fire you," I said harshly. Catherine looked up in surprise at my choice of words and even I was speechless after I spoke.

"Fine! Then fire me!" The girl screamed.

"I'm not going to fire you. You were doing your job perfectly before I ran into you so you can keep your job. Have a nice day," Catherine told the girl. The girl gapped before shooting me one last glare and stomping off.

"Are you okay?" I asked, turning to finally look at Catherine. Her strong mask that she usually wore was gone and now she wore a tearstained frown on her pretty face.

"You don't believe me, do you?" I asked softly. She shook her head slightly and my anger flared."How you do you not see it?"

"They aren't curves, there fat. I always have been and..." She trailed off as she sighed and set her head in her hands. Without thinking, I walked over and pulled her into my arms and melted her lips onto mine.

Fireworks legit went off and she moaned onto my lips causing me to let out a growl. My lips trailed down her milky skin as I slid my hands under her shirt and up her sides slowly, admiring the curves of her body.

"Cat, your curves are such a turn on" I groaned into her ear, before she pulled back, smiled at me, a real genuine smile this time, and walked out of my office.

What the hell just happened?