Hate my Life

Cat P.O.V

Why try? Why try when you have nothing left? I truly did have nothing for my baby and my boyfriend were gone.

I was currently sitting in my bed eating ice cream when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked tiredly.

"Hi Cat. It's James and I'm coming over to get the rest of my stuff," a bored voice barked over the phone. Before I could reply, he hung up and I sighed deeply at his change. He used to be so happy but now I hear from him once every 2 weeks.

I slowly helped myself up and cried out as my fingers brushed the scars, new and old. I was disgusting. I had gained a lot of weight, I was sure of it.

I gathered together his last belongings including a picture of the baby in my stomach. My eyes began to burn and I knew tears would soon come. The door bell rang though so I quickly blinked back the tears and threw the photo down.

"Hi," I said cheerfully, but he just pushed past me angrily. "Your stuffs over there."

I went back into my bed room to lay down again and watch some more TV. His muscular figure appeared in the door way and his face hidden by shadows. My room was incredibly dark and both windows were closed and the only light was from the flashing screen.

"You've been crying," he stated. How he knew, I don't know, but he was right.

"No," I lied quickly.

No reply came for a while so I went back to watching the TV screen although I wasn't really paying attention, just waiting.

"Look," I told James. "I know your hurt but I'm hurt too and I feel so alone and to know that I was carrying life inside of me that died is a horrible horrible thought and now my thoughts have even turned dark and I just don't know what to do anymore!"

Again there was no reply so I looked over and James was covering his face, sitting on the floor, crying. Yes. James was crying.

"James?"

His shoulders lightly shook as I got up to go support him. I need support and so does he so I did just that. I hugged him and rocked him back and forth for minutes, calming him down.

My phone rang and it was lying closest to James so he picked it up. His face turned angry and he pushed me away.

"No this is James and she no longer works for our company. Stop calling Cat or I will take legal action," he spat into the phone.

After he had hung up he turned to me.

"How long? How long have you been getting those phone calls?" He asked me. I figured he was talking about the creepy phone calls that I had gotten earlier in our relation ship but I hadn't gotten any recently-

*flash flash*

"What the hell was that?" James asked me. It had come from the window so I got up to investigate.

*flash flash*

What the heck? Is someone taking pictures?

"James they're taking pictures!?" I screamed. Somehow their camera had nudged over my curtain exposing my room and he must have a bunch of pictures of me comforting James.

"Oh shoot..." he whispered.

"What??" I questioned. Just then the
doorbell rang again and I ran to get it.

"Sis!" Tyler yelled. He was obviously drunk and I scowled at the smell of alcohol.

"Don't call me sis."

"I'll call you whatever I want," he growled as he grabbed my wrist hard. Twisting it roughly he threw me to the ground.

"Ow Tyler stop," I whined. It didn't have much affect for he smiled evilly and began kicking my ribs until I knew there would be a bruise in the morning.

"Cat?" James yelled into the hallway. He stumbled out into the hallway but Tyler was already gone and I lay there, a broken heap of bruises and scars. Mental and physical.