goodbye

I am starting a new account and basically starting over. I wrote this book when I was younger and now I can barely edit it without cringing. I'm sorry for 'leading' you guys on, I really am. I know it's going to be hard to have no ending, but if anybody wants, they can take the story and edit it and make it their own and create their own ending, just give me credit for the original story idea please.

Thank you for staying with me throughout this book, but I just have so many other writing styles now and this book just doesn't fit them. Writing is something I'm supposed to enjoy, but this book doesn't make me happy and I'm not proud of it. Please understand that. I haven't updated in a while, but I've thought about this book so many times. I just can't bring myself to continue. It's cliche, immature, and I don't like it. I know some of you love it, and I do absolutely love some parts of it, but the bad parts are too far gone for me to edit them without changing the entire story.

I love each and everyone of you that has been with me and supported me. I appreciate it, and I am not going to tell you my new account because I want to gather my own fans on that account by myself without any help. I need this for me and it'll make my writing better to start over.

I love you guys very much, and I'm truly sorry. Don't hate me, and don't be sad. Create your own ending how ever you wanted it to end. Let the story be whatever you wanted it to be.

Lots of love,

Anna.

BY THE WAY I AM NOT DELETING IT OFF OF HERE. IT WILL REMAIN UP BUT THIS ACCOUNT WILL BE INACTIVE AND I WILL NOT UPDATE THIS BOOK ANY LONGER.