Thats Good To Know

The long awaited chapter ahaha sorry guys :) I've had some writers block but I have so many reads. I can't stress enough how important it is to vote though because I feel like a lot of people read this story but don't like it so can you vote or comment please. Thank you so much <3 okay read on ;)

Catherine P.O.V

I felt really good today. Just a feeling that I had in my heart... I know it sounds weird but that's how I felt. Like something good was actually going to happen to me for once.

I had been through so much shit that it would be nice to have a good day. That's one thing I used to tell myself. You will always have your bad days but that's what makes good days so worth it. Good days wouldn't exist without bad days if that makes any sense. I don't know I'm not really a philosopher.

I was currently watching James cook
me breakfast. I'm not going to lie, it was a wonderful view for me. I could see his muscles rippling and it never amazed me. He was so strong yet when he wanted to be he could be so gentle.

I guess right now was one of those moments because he came over and planted a small kiss on my forehead. I smiled at the small but meaningful gesture.

"Oh I almost forgot. I have to call the landlord! My payments are due and I don't have the money and I have to move out so-"

"Move in with me! I mean you don't have to but I would love to live with you and I don't know why I'm rambling but I really love you and hope that you love me half as much as I love you because I do love you. I love you Catherine and I want you to live with me," he blurted, cutting me off.

He actually looked nervous as I stared at him. Where did that come from? He finally admitted he loves me and I felt so happy and whole. I tried to cherish this moment because right now was perfect.

"Of course I'll move in with you and I love you a whole lot more than you love me."

That's how it had always been. I had always loved a person way to much and I had given them my heart only to have them crush it and give it back to me so that I could fix it. It only takes a second to break a heart but it sure as hell takes a lot longer to mend it back together.

"Oh and don't think I forgot about that little stunt you pulled with the bathroom," he whispered in my ear as I hugged the living life out of him. I shivered but shrugged it off again. He could never hurt me.

"Sure James," I said sarcastically. He growled but restrained himself from giving me a smart ass reply. I smirked in triumph and turned to leave when he pulled me back.

He placed his lips on mine and it felt so different compared to our past kisses. All of our other kisses had been rushed, needy, and full of lust. But this kiss was different. It was full of love.

I wrapped my arms around his neck but only because I was standing on my tippy toes. This was the first time I realized how tall he was. It went well with his muscular build though.

"You're so tiny," he mumbled against my lips. I grinned as I pulled him into the living room, forgetting about breakfast. He laid be down into the couch and gently climbed on top of me before running his hand under my shirt and across my bare stomach. I had to admit, no negative thoughts about my body came at that moment and as if he sensed it he pulled away.

"You are so beautiful," he murmured as he went back to kissing me. I slowly pulled his shirt off which wasn't very hard because it was a sleeveless shirt and I gasped as his bare skin came in contact with mine.

He removed my shirt and pants in a matter of seconds and I chuckled as he fumbled with his own pants. He looked embarrassed but seemed to forget about it when I slipped them off for him and trailed kissed down his toned chest.

His muscles tensed but I stopped for a second.

"Relax James," I whispered as I went back to kissing his stomach.

"Catherine you don't have too.."

I shushed him and he smirked but it vanished quickly. I began to go lower until I reached his waist band. His little friend was already excited and I looked back up into his eyes and I saw the desperate look in them. I quickly pulled his boxers off and I licked around it gently.

I had never done this before so to experiment I took the tip in my mouth before sucking. He moaned and his hips bucked eagerly but I saw him trying to restrain himself. He was so sweet. I wanted to do something for him so I took more into my mouth.

Gaining confidence because of his loud moans I scraped my teeth gently as I felt his hands find their way to my hair and before I knew what was happening he was pushing his length farther into my mouth.

"Fuck, Catherine," he moaned as I sucked again. It was hard to not choke but I was managing okay. "Catherine stop if you don't want me too-"

I didn't listen though. I kept going until I felt him tense and release into my mouth. I swallowed and grinned up at his tired and sweaty face. He looked like he had just run a marathon.

"Oh my god," he groaned. I kissed his abs one more time before redressing myself. "Where the hell did you learn to do that?"

"That was my first time," I said, shrugging carelessly. I knew it wouldn't be my last though. He had enjoyed that and now I know whenever I was happy with him I should do that to reward him. Plus I like the feeling of power it gave me over him.

"That's good to know because if it hadn't been your first time I would've hunted the other guy down and hurt him," he replied innocently. I turned to him with a serious face and he nudged me. "I'm just kidding. You know I love you."

"I know. Finally I know," I said happily.