Falling Asleep With a Smile

James P.O.V

I looked down at the beautiful mess below me. That was an oxymoron. She was going to be the death of me one day, I swear it.

I had made sure to close all the blinds and we were now laying in her bed with her cuddling me to her front with our legs tangled together.

"James," she mumbled. I couldn't tell if she was sleep talking or not so I lifted my head only to have her roll straight on top of me. Her legs were wrapped tight around me, straddling me and I thanked god she was asleep. I had found her outside, with one broken rib and bruises all over her beautiful body.

"James," she moaned louder this time. A grin spread out over my face for there was only one thing she could've been dreaming about. I shifted over a little bit and her eyes opened sleepily.

"Good sleep?" I joked. She mumbled something that I couldn't hear before she smiled lazily at me.

Oh, now I know what was going on. I had given her pain killers and they must've been really strong. This could be fun. She seemed like she was high and I was trying not to laugh.

"Hey Cat," I growled huskily. She shivered with delight just like she used to and I rolled her over so now I was on top. Her hands automatically went under my shirt and took advantage of my muscular chest. Her fingers traced little designs and this time I shivered.

My hand slowly traveled up her thigh and she whimpered with delight. I moved her underwear over to the side with my hand and gently teased her.

"James... Please."

Cat P.O.V

My body had felt numb before but now it felt on fire. I knew James wouldn't do anything to hurt me because of my rib so I guess I trusted him. I think.

"Can I?" He asked. Aw how cute. He asked for permission. I nodded in reply and he did something totally unexpected. His hot breath fanned against my opening and I gasped. He planted a small little kiss on it before moving his tongue expertly around my clit.

"You taste so freakin good," he growled. I was in to much ecstasy to notice him though. His mouth was doing things I had never known could've made me feel so good. He sucked my sweet spot and I yelped out and he immediately stopped.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked worriedly.

"No please don't stop," I begged. He smirked at me but continued until he came back up. He did nothing more except pressing his front to mine and slowly running his hands up and down my body. Our breaths were matched as he began to rock his hips and I began to circle mine.

I was enjoying just cuddling with him until he asked me a dreaded question.

"So how did you get these bruises?" He asked once his breath finally caught up with him. His beautiful eyes were staring at me intently and I don't know if it was the pain killers or what but I told him.

"That son of a bitch," he cursed. His eyes became angry and he got up and began pacing the room in nothing but his boxers. And let me tell ya, I got quite the best view.

"Fuck. Cat are you okay?"

"Yes I'm okay James. Are you?"

He smiled sadly at me and I wondered how he knew I was lying. I plastered a fake smile on my face and he shrugged it off for he came and laid back down next to me.

"No your not okay but neither am I so let's be not okay together," he whispered while cuddling into me. And I fell asleep with a smile.