What Kind Of Couple You Are

Dean Ambrose: The Crazy Couple; You guys are always doing something odd or you're always at the bar getting drunk and doing some pretty crazy stuff. You guys love pranking and doing random things.

Seth Rollins: The Awkwardly Adorable Couple; You guys are kind of just getting used this whole 'Couple' thing, so you guys try doing things in public, but it ends up being awkward and cute at the same time.

Roman Reigns: The Total Opposite Couple; You guys are total oppisites, but that's what make you unique. He likes things that you don't and you guys are okay with that. He makes you happy and you make him happy.

Randy Orton: The True Love Couple; You guys were always meant to be together, you knew that he was just a step away right from the start, you just didn't know it was WWE Superstar Randy Orton.

John Cena: The Old Fashioned Couple; You guys are the kind of couple that would go on fancy dinner dates, hold hands in public, no sex til marriage sort of couple.

Dolph Ziggler: The Perfect Couple; You guys think that everything has to perfect in your relationship, like he has to open doors for you, hold you around the waist, you say 'I love you' to each other in front of fans.

Ryback: The Disagree With Everything Couple; You guys always disagree with each others opinions, but it always ends in a big laugh. When you guys are with friends, they think it's the funniest thing ever, it's not a bad thing that you guys disagree.

King Barrett: The Problem/Always Fighting Couple; You guys fight all the time, but are strong enough to stay together because you truly do love each other. Every couple has fights, but not like you two.

Sheamus: The Secretive Couple; Nobody knows about you guys yet, it's kind of a secret. It's hard for you guys to talk at work and sneak off with each other at night. You guys are scared of what your friends would think.

Justin Gabriel: The Surprise Couple; Everybody was so surprised that you two would be dating. It is still surprising when people see you kiss, it's not like they hate it, they just never thougt that it would be you guys.

Brock Lesnar: The Inspirational Couple; You guys always inspire everyone with the way you guys really love each other, you have a lot in common, you barely ever fight, you're always smiling whenever you see each other.

Cody Rhodes / Stardust: The Cute Couple; You always do these adorable things with each other, it's just the small things that count, like little kisses, and random 'I love you's'.

Finn Balor: The Attached Couple; It's hard to say good bye to each other, you can never let go of him once you have him. You guys love each other too much.

Sami Zayn: The Lazy Couple; On your days off you guys train in the early morning, but then after you're done, you usually just sit home all day and cuddle.

Solomon Crowe: The Best Friend Couple; You guys act like you're best friends most of the time. You guys act like a couple when you're alone, but in public you guys are best friends that do everything together.

Do you want me to add anybody?

Requests?