What Your Family Thinks Of Your Best Friend

Nikki Bella: They think she's a wonderful girl with a bright personality.

Brie Bella: They love her, but think she's a little too hyper and drinks too much.

Paige: They think she is funny, outgoing, and overall a great and fun person to be around.

Naomi: They think she's got a bit of an attitude sometimes, but they love her like a daughter.

Tamina: They think she's a little bit sassy, but they think she's a talented girl and very courageous.

Alicia Fox: They think she's a bit of a drama queen, but they lve her to death because she's spunky.

Eva Marie: They love her. They think she is the best person ever. Sometimes you get a little jealous that they love her more than you.

Natalya: They think she's smart, talented, and a beautiful girl that's fun to be around and always has a great story to tell.

Sasha Banks: They think she's a bit self centered, but since you like her, they like her.

Becky Lynch: They love the way she acts towards things. She's pretty mellow and nothing really upsets her.

Charlotte: They think she's courageous and brave. They love her sense of style.

Bayley: They love her humor and how nice and grateful she is. She's the sweetest thing ever, until you make her mad.

Do you want me to add anybody?

Requests?