First 'I Love You'

Dean Ambrose: You guys were sitting in your hotel room cuddling. He turned you guys to face each other, 'I'm fucking in love with you, I love you, Y/N, I'm sorry if this was too soon, but I just had to tell you.' You simply replied with how you felt the same way.

Seth Rollins: After a date night. This was probably your 6th date and you were outside of your hotel room because he walked you to your door. You had to tell him and it just came out, 'I think I'm in love with you, Seth.' You breathed nervously. He looked at you for a second, but then smiled and said he loved you, too.

Roman Reigns: You heard a knock on your door. It was valentine's day and you were expecting Roman. You opened the door to see him with roses. 'I love you, Y/N.' You were shocked, but you jumped into him arms and replied, 'I love you, too, Roman.'

Randy Orton: 'I'm in love with you,' Randy blurted out as you guys started to eat dinner. 'I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, it's way too soon an-' 'No, Randy, I feel the same way.'

John Cena: 'You're my champion,' you teased him after his match. He rolled his eyes trying not to blush. 'This is why I love you, Y/N.' 'And I love you, too.'

Dolph Ziggler: it's been a long day and all you wanted to do was spend it with Dolph. He picked you up and was taking you out for lunch. 'You know, I love you,' he said. He kept his eyes on the road, scared of what you would say. 'I love you, too, Dolph.'

Ryback: You guys were kind of drunk, but you knew what you were doing, you thought, but you accidentally told him you loved him. He said he felt the same way.

King Barrett: You guys had a fun night at the bar, you woke up the nedt morning with him sleeping right next to you. You didn't do anything. He turned over to his side to face you, 'I love you, babe.' He winked. 'I love you, too,' you smiled.

Sheamus: It was your 2 week anniversary and you were spending the day together. Currently, you were watching a movie. You were cuddled up next to him. 'I love you.' He randomly said, but you felt the same way and said it back.

Justin Gabriel: It was morning and you heard a knock on the door. You stood up and walked over to be greeted by him hugging you tightly. 'There's no easy way to say this, but I'm in love with you.'

Brock Lesnar: After you guys were done training. You guys pressed your sweaty bodies together into a hug. 'I love you,' you blurted out, but not regretting it. 'I love you, too.'

Cody Rhodes / Stardust: You guys were talking on the phone. 'I love you," he said randomly and you smiled. 'I love you, too,' 'You don't know how bad I want to see you right now' '1 week'

Jimmy Uso: You were out on a date night and he just came right out and said, 'I love you so much, Y/N,' he smiled at you. 'I love you, too.'

Jey Uso: You guys were best friends and he told you that he was in love with you and you felt the same way.

Neville: He told you before your match and you told him you loved him back. You kicked ass in tht match and won. You dedicated it to him.

Finn Balor: He told you after he won the NXT championship, you guys were so excited that he won.

Sami Zayn: He took you to the beach with him and while you were laying together, tanning, he told you how much he loved you and you did the same with him. Turns out, you two really love each other.

Solomon Crowe: 'Happy birthday, Y/N! I love you,' he smiled and you looked into his eyes. 'Thanks, I love you, too.' He gave you a huge hug.

Do you want me to add anybody?

Requests?