Matchmaker

Nikki Bella: She thinks that you would look good with Randy Orton. You think that her and John Cena don't have much of a future and that she should start dating Dolph Ziggler again.

Brie Bella: She wants you to be with Roman Reigns and thinks you two would be perfect together. You think she and Daniel are the perfect match and you're glad that they're married.

Paige: She says she wants you with Seth Rollins, according to her, you have a lot in common. You want her to be with Finn Balor, you always make fun of her when he flirts with Paige.

Naomi: You love her with Jimmy, they are always laughing and making everyone else laugh. She wants you to be with Jey so you and her can be almost like sisters if you get married.

Tamina: She wants you to be with Alberto Del Rio, but you barely know him. You want her to go out with Titus O'Neil, he likes to joke around with her.

Alicia Fox: She's still in love with King Barrett, but you want her to be with Dean Ambrose because they are both really crazy. She wants you to be with CM Punk.

Eva Marie: She really wants to be with Jey Uso and you want her to be with him, too. She wants you to date Dolph Ziggler.

Natalya: You love her and Tyson Kidd!! She wants you to be with Cesaro and you guys can create a faction and dominate WWE.

AJ Lee: You think her and CM Punk are the cutest thing ever, but you thought her and Daniel Bryan were even cuter! She wants you to date Sheamus.

Sasha Banks: She really likes Kevin Owens and you ship them two. She wants you to try it with Tyler Breeze because he keeps asking you out and you won't give him a shot.

Becky Lynch: She wants you to be with John Cena because you two are a lot alike. You want her to be with Sami Zayn because she's had a crush on him for a long time.

Charlotte: She thinks you would look good with Dean Ambrose. You think that she should date Ryback.

Bayley: She wants you to be with King Barrett because you always call yourself the Queen and you and him could be a great on TV couple as well. You want her to be with Apollo Crews because they are really close.

Alexa Bliss: She wants you to be with Cody Rhodes. She always says that you and him could be the power couple of the WWE. You want her to be with Konnor from The Ascension, they always are flirting with each other.

Do you want me to add anybody?

Requests?