What You Do On Your Time Off (Superstars)

Dean Ambrose: You guys like sitting home. You cuddle up and watch movies with each other. You guys also go to your home gym and work out with each other. At night you go to the bar.

Seth Rollins: You guys go to the pool and go swimming with all of the fans, you guys have the time of your lives with them, taking pictures and signing autographs.

Roman Reigns: You go for runs in the early morning and spend the night drinking. You go to the bar with his best friend, Dean and his girlfriend. You all get along so well.

Randy Orton: You guys go clubbing the night before and are hung over the next morning. You guys love it so much because you can help each other out.

John Cena: You go out for dinner and he pays for it because he likes to be a gentleman, but it makes you feel bad after. So, you go buy him things.

Dolph Ziggler: He loves taking you places. Like the beach is a place that you guys lay together and go tanning and swimming.

Ryback: You guys go bowling and he always wins because he's been playing since he was little. Then, you guys go to the bar.

King Barrett: He takes you to get ice cream and you guys sit outsde and relax all day. Sometimes you go to visit family and other things.

Sheamus: You guys do crafts and stuff. It seems kind of weird, but you guys love it. He loves scrapbooking, while you love making decor for Christmas, Halloween, and other holidays.

Justin Gabriel: You both go to the mall and fo shopping for most of the day and then go home and play with all the stuff you bought.

Brock Lesnar: You go to the local gym and train for most of the day. You excersize almost all day. That's why both of you are in the best shape ever.

Cody Rhodes / Stardust: You play with face paint. Sometimes, Stardust goes to the carnival and paints kids faces for free. You think its so cute.

Finn Balor: You guys hangout with most of the other wrestlers. You love to travel with each other. You hate staying in the same place for a long time.

Sami Zayn: He takes you to visit his family. They just love you. They tease you about marriage and Sami always blushes.

Solomon Crowe: He takes you to his home town. He lves exploring his past especially with his future.

Do you want me to add anybody?

Requests?