Getting Drunk Together (Divas)

Nikki Bella: She's drinking beers while you're takig shot after shot. She laughs at how drunk you get, you're like falling everywhere and slurring every word.

Brie Bella: You guys get really drunk, like, full on Brie Mode! Drunk. You guys decide to walk back to the hotel, but when you woke up, you ended up in Nikki's room, but she wasn't even there.

Paige: She got really drunk and ended up spilling secrets about other Diva's to you. Some of them were mind blowing, but a coule you already knew. She even told you your secret.

Naomi: You guys both stay home and drank. You were having a sleep over and nobody was home, but you two.You guys didn't drink much, but you gossiped like the whole night.

Tamina: You want out to the bar. You took a bunch of selfies and when you woke up in the morning you looked at them together and laughed really hard.

Alicia Fox: She took you to a club down the street that featured guys, but you guys just sat there and got drunk while making fun of the boys.

Eva Marie: You guys went clubbing with a couple other girls. Some of you ended up pole dancing and it got recorded. You guys watch it whenever you're feeling down.

Natalya: You went to the bar and talked about boys and stuff. Nattie kept making you laugh and it was overall a great time.

AJ Lee: You guys did a double date sort of thing, but it ended up as a drunken mess. You woke up on the floor of AJ's hotel room and she was on the table?

Sasha Banks: You went out with some of the other NXT Divas and were taking shot rounds to see who could get the most drunk.

Becky Lynch: Becky loves alcohol, so when you went out she was drinking so fast that she ended up throwing up and you had to carry her back to the hotel.

Charlotte: You sat alone at the bar after Raw and told each other secrets and talked about gossip.

Bayley: She is kind of bipolar when she is drunk, so one second she will be happy about something and then she'll be sad. So, somehow she brought up her ex boyfriend and she got really mad.

Alexa Bliss: Alexa doesn't really like alcohol so she drank like one or two beers, but you ended up having like 10 shots and she was laughing at you the whole time.

Do you want me to add anybody?

Requests?