Wrestlemania (Divas)

Nikki Bella: You, her, and Brie were against the authority. So, the authority put you three up against the rest of the Divas roster. That was probably the best Divas match at Wrestlemania, since you guys won.

Brie Bella: You two were a tag team, since she was feuding with her sister and you were feuding with Alicia Fox, it was you and Brie Bella going up against Nikki Bella and Alicia Fox. You and Brie left the building in victory!

Paige: You and Paige were suppose to be fueding in the script. So, you guys had a triple threat match for the title. It was AJ Lee (c), Paige, and You. Paige had won and you were so happy for her.

Naomi: You had a one on one match against her with Tamina at ringside. In the script, Tamina interfered and you won. After, you guys went to the bar.

Tamina: You two didn't have a match, but had to be ringside for the divas match. You guys were suppose to bump heads a little though. You were out there for the Bella Twins and she was out there for Team B.A.D. They won.

Alicia Fox: You and her were going out during the match to interfere and destroy Paige, Becky Lynch, and Charlotte. You did as told and stood in the middle of the ring with The Bella Twins.

Eva Marie: You guys have been training together for a long time. You're about the make your debut together. You are going up against AJ Lee and Paige, but you guys are surprise opponents that beat the fuck out of them.

Natalya: You both have a tag team match to stand ringside at. You are behind Primetime Players and she's behind Tyson Kidd and Cesaro. Primetime Players won the titles back. You too fought a little in the ring, security had to pull you two out. You laughed about it later.

AJ Lee: You were going up against her for the title all by yourself. You were nervous, but AJ told you everything was ging to be okay. You believed her and ended up walking out with the title in your arms.

Sasha Banks: She made her Back NXT debut on Smackdown and was going to interfere in your match. She is going to be feuding with you for a couple months and you two are excited.

Becky Lynch: You were with Team Paige and went up against Team B.A.D. because later that night, who ever won this math would go on the verse Team Bella. You guys lost.

Charlotte: She was having her first Wrestlemania moment and you were proud of her, but you didn't have a match. She won her match against Natalya.

Bayley: She was happy that you had a match. She didn't, but she stood ringside. You and her walked through the crowd after you won and hugged fans and signed autographs. Bayley even got some guys number.

Alexa Bliss: You both didn't have a match, you guys signed autographs and met fans backstage, it was still fun, with it being your first Wrestlemania.

Do you want me to add anybody?

Requests?