What Your Best Friend Thinks About Him

Nikki Bella: She thinks that you guys are okay, she thinks that you started off a little too fast, but overall a great match.

Brie Bella: She thinks you guys are the perfect couple. She gives you relationship advice all the time and is a great supporter and a awesome best friend.

Paige: She was a little skeptical about it at first, but she got used to it after a while. She's really nice to him and he's really nice to her. So, she's okay with it.

Naomi: She likes him in general, but if he breaks your heart, then she will break his neck. :)

Tamina: She sometimes can't stand him. From the start she hated him being with you because he was known as a bit of a 'man slut' and she didn't want you to get hurt.

Alicia Fox: She and him get along so well that sometimes you get a little jealous. She likes him and you guys go out together all the time, just the three of you.

Eva Marie: She's very supportive, but doesn't think it's going to work out fully between you two. She knows that you love each other, but she has too much to say about it.

Natalya: She thinks he's a great guy and that you guys are the best couple. She was the one that kind of set you guys up in a way.

Sasha Banks: She's a little mad because she had a little bit of feelings for him, but she got over it after a while and started to realize how much of a great match two are.

Becky Lynch: She thinks you guys are adorable and always teases you on the smallest things. She'll always talk about details with you.

Charlotte: She doesn't care for him that much, she think you could've done better. She's a little jealous in a way, but it worked out okay.

Bayley: She thinks you guys are the cutest thing ever. She'll tease him all the time about marriage and breaking your heart.

Do you want me to add anybody?

Requests?