Wrestlemania (Superstars)

Dean Ambrose: You and him finally got Mixed Tag Team titles and nobody has them yet. They are putting them on the line when you up against Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella. You guys won the titles and celebrated after.

Seth Rollins: You and him had to defend your championships. You and him both retained which made you turn heel fo the first time. He was proud of you.

Roman Reigns: You're heel at the moment and he is face, but after tonight, the fans only determine your future. Roman came out during your match and gave you a kiss. The fans were confused at first, but then cheered. You two were a face couple now.

Randy Orton: He had a mah tonight, but you didn't. Since the WWE universe knows you two are dating, they let you go out and cheer him on. When he won, you went in there and kissed him on the cheek and walked backstage holding hands.

John Cena: You both issued and open challenge for your titles, but instead of getting hese underrated wrestlers, he got Randy Orton and you got Naomi. You retained, but he didn't, he was happy for you though.

Dolph Ziggler: You had to go on commentary for his match, since you were his manager still. He was fighting Adam Rose and Rosa Mendes was at ringside. After the match you gave Rosa a ZigZag in the middle of the ring because she was whining.

Ryback: He had to defend his Intercontinental title against the Miz and you had to go up against Nikki Bella for the Divas Championship. He lost his title, and Nikki retained, but it was a fun nighr overall.

King Barrett: He had a kick off match, then you had a match against Alicia Fox later. You had won and so had he. You went out to dinner later to celebrate.

Sheamus: He didn't have a match tonight and you didn't, too. So, you guys went out to dinner across the street and listened to the fans cheer.

Justin Gabriel: You both didn't have a match, you decided to sit in catering and talk with all the other wrestlers, you also ate and met a couple fans.

Brock Lesnar: He main evented, he was going after the title and he lost for what seemed like the millionth time. You told him to try harder and you'll train with him.

Cody Rhodes/Stardust: He kicked off Wrestlemania with a bang and you main evented because you had a love storyline with Brock Lesnar.

Finn Balor: He had a match against John Cena for the title, he won. You didn't have a match, so, you sat backstage in his locker room watching him and waiting for him to come back.

Sami Zayn: He was ringsid to your mach against Becky Lynch, you had won and he walked up to you and gave you a victory kiss.

Solomon Crowe: You were ringside at his match, cheering him on and interefering a little when the ref was distracted and he won.

Do you want me to add anybody?

Requests?