CHAPTER 1

I first saw him at a cafe near school, the first day at school. He was having breakfast. He was eating my favorite dessert, the apple crumble. I thought he was cute. He was reading his text messages. His face was serious and the way he held his phone was strange, but I liked it. He was listening to some music, he humbled the lyrics, but I could barely listen to him. His hair was brown, and short. His eyes were the darkest brown possible, you could stare at them for hours trying to find out what made them so mysterious.

That day, the first day of school, when I arrived to the classroom, I met my friends. I sat next to my best friend and talked to her, while we waited for the professor to come.

" Remember that Apple Crumble that everybody hates at the Next Door Cafe? Well there was someone who-" but the new professor interrupted me.

"Hi everybody, my name is Mr.Georgesson, and I'll be your Geography teacher...OK, let's start by looking at that map behind you..."

I turned. Yes, there was a giant map hung at the wall behind us, but that wasn't the thing that surprised me. Sitting behind me, was the boy that I'd seen earlier that day. My mouth fell but I stood up quietly trying not to blush. I realized I was nervous, but there wasn't a reason to be because he was just a normal boy and I was just a normal girl, in a normal classroom...

"That map represents the whole Earth..." Mr.Georgesson went on, but I wasn't listening to what he was saying. Everyone started taking out their geography books, so I realized the professor had said so. I saw that the boy's book was labeled with his name. Robin. It was a nice name.