Chapter XX

Isis

" Ahh Jamal baby , keep it going " I woke up sweating bullets. I was having a freaking WET DREAM of Jamal. That's so weird, do I still love him ? I can't. Jamal doesn't even care for me. Why would he love me.

Anyways it's 5 in the morning and I gotta get dressed for work. Jamal stayed with us so Aubrey wouldn't be alone when I was gone. Him and I never really communicated, it was a " hi and bye " thing. I do sometimes catch him staring at me. I just brush it off though.

Jamal

Today I'm off so I thought I'd go play ball at the court while Aubrey plays at the park. She's actually comfortable with me now. She still calls me by my name , but I don't blame her.

Also, later today I was going to visit Gloria and my other baby girl. I don't really miss Gloria , but I want to show Isis that she's worth a lot and that I can be a good father to our daughter. I'm not gonna lie back then I was an ass to her and I wanna give her better. I honestly want her back.

Ashley

" Baby , baby guess what? " .. I'm pregnant!! I can't believe that I'm actually pregnant with my first love Sammy. We been on and off ever since the 9th grade. I'm honestly in love with him, he was my first everything and I can't wait to be his wife too. I gotta tell my cousin Isis.

Isis

When I got home from work i was so exhausted. There was so many people that came in, ugh they were so annoying. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of hot cheetos out the pantry. I just plopped myself onto the couch and flicked on the tv.

I flipped a couple channels until i found something Ii liked. Few minutes later Jamal and Aubrey walks in." Hey Babygirl, Mommy missed you." "I miss you too mommy" Aubrey responds.

Jamal and I just made eye contact. Meanwhile Aubrey went into her room. "Hey Isis can I talk to you in the room" said Jamal. "Umm sure" I said.

Jamal

Man i just wanna see if i can have something with Isis again. I want to try once more. She stood in front of room door,while i sat on the bed "Isis i just want to make things between us work again." All she did was stare at me.

She didn't respond so i just held her face and kissed her lips softly. I lifted her up and laid her down as I caressed her body. All she kept doing was shifting and moving. "Relax baby, please" I kissed all up her neck down to her navel.

I had to think for a sec, "do I really want this?". I actually did, i wanna make up for all those years I left her by herself with my beautiful daughter Aubrey. I want it all back frfr. After this love I'm making it right again.

Gloria was just a goldigger and wanted me for my money. In that case I'm DONE with her, I will still continue to take care of Layla, my other daughter.

As I started undressing Isis seemed a bit scared just by her face. "It's okay baby I got you and this time i really want this one." By want this one I was referring to another child. I wanted to show her I can stay by her side and raise a child with her.

I then started undressing her. She absolutely had no words. She just watched everything. When I took off her bra I was like woah! Her boobs were huge. I just started .................................................

~
She was moaning softly and scratching the hell out of my back. I kept going in and out at a medium paste. I was wondering how long its been since she had sex cause she was yelling as I started going faster and she was a bit tight.

As I was about to nutt I slowed down a bit and there it came. I let her feel it in her. She looked at me and cried. I held her and told her shhh. "Don't worry baby I'm serious this time, no more games I promise"

This chapter was a bit interesting I bet. I am currently in high school now freshman lol C/O 2019. Lol anyways I hope you enjoyed. I don't have very much free time, but I'll write some more soon. Love you guys much! Please vote ! @_QveenAna